Chapter 85

Shu Jintian woke up the next day and only felt that his body was no longer his own. () Mechanically pressing the lower back with one hand, the muscle pain is more obvious, and Shu Jintian's better face is somewhat distorted.

"Tiantian." Shu Hanyu looked at Shu Jintian's sleeping face with his head in his hands. When he woke up, he gathered up and said hello.

"Early ~ That's right!" Shu Jintian rubbed his lower back and responded lazily, suddenly remembering what happened yesterday, turning over and bouncing, but because of his sore waist, he fell back again with a sore cry and was hugged by Shu Hanyu In the arms.

"Hiss ~ Han Yu, when shall we go there?"

"You can do it at any time, but the road is far away, and it will make you suffer." Shu Hanyu said distressedly.

"I'm okay. Should we wait for the rice to be cooked? Should we go there in two or three days? If we live there, we plant rice there. I don't know if there is any rice there? But there must be a lot of us. Food! "Shu Jintian was trapped in a wonderful fantasy, and even the physical discomfort seemed to disappear.

"Well, as long as you don't drag it too long, there will be no time for you to prepare new animal skins when the weather cools down." Shu Hanyu and Shu Jintian have lived for nearly a year, and with experience, they began to plan ahead.

All these hides can't be taken away. You can only go to the tribe to prepare new hides every day, and wait for the time to prepare, and there will be fewer animals in the deep cold season.

"Huh." Shu Jintian nodded happily.

Out of bed, Shu Jintian discovered that the baby was sleeping on the ground, his body was wrapped in a quilt, and only a chubby little girl was exposed.

And Guoguo slept on the top of the bed, and the dark green snake tail naturally fell beside the bed, motionless, and apparently still asleep.

Shu Jintian's face burst red.

God! What did they see last night? Shu Jintian is bad for the whole person.

No, after scoring a room to sleep, you must score a room to sleep!

Shu Jintian hugged Xiao Shuye distressedly. Fortunately, he was quite warm and should not be frozen.

Shu Ye moved in Shu Jintian's arms, opened her hazy sleepy eyes, sniffed her nose, shook her head to find the source of the food, closed her eyes tightly, squeezed the milk-head, and swallowed.

Shu Jintian: "..."

If you want to go to someone's place, you can't let them streak in front of them!

Shu Jintian began to knit clothes anxiously. The snake's clothes Shu Jintian had already made a piece of it. Shu Hanyu didn't like to wear it and kept it. Guoguo's clothes are now mostly made up. Shu Jintian spent another two days to complete the clothes.

Shu Jintian started knitting Guoguo's clothes during pregnancy, but Guoguo couldn't wear it when the first one was finished. So he left it to Shu Ye, and waited for him to grow up to wear it, and remade this big one for Guo Guo.

After getting his clothes ready, Shu Jintian began to prepare to move his luggage. Seasonings such as salt and pepper are packed in earthenware jars of different sizes. They are packed together in a mesh bag woven with hemp rattan. Flintstones are only brought in four pieces and put in the seasoning bag.

The animal fur coat picked two of the best furs, as well as the night pearl, dagger, and various thin clothes, which were placed in a cannabis bag.