Chapter 71

The little snake slept for several days as soon as he slept. After the food was fed, he opened his mouth and swallowed it. When he was full, he went to sleep again. Shu Jintian didn't worry about leaving the sleeping snake alone to find food, so he accepted the food that the mermaid gave them every day. The meat was fed to the snake, and he ate some wild fruits and the like.

The island is thick with trees, and huge trees over five meters in diameter abound. Shu Jintian found a natural tree hole and lived in it. He planted some plants of the same color on the outside as a cover. It is difficult to see the mystery inside from the outside.

The sky was dark, and Shu Jintian added another stroke with the fish bone on the tree wall, and with another stroke, the orthography was finished, and the serpent had not come yet. Shu Jintian hugged the little snake and sighed.

In the past few days, he has been holding the little snake on the most spacious beach to watch the sea during the day. Every moment he feels that the big snake will appear suddenly. When he is disappointed in the next moment, he will raise new hope. Time has been lost moment by moment, and until now, the serpent has not appeared.

Suddenly there was a whizzing sound of leaves in the tree hole, and the red dates climbed the tree hole easily with their legs.

"Why are you here again?" Shu Jintian said lightly, but still gave some place to the mermaid. He curled up with the snake and slept to the far corner. Although this cave is quite large, but the bottom is narrow, just enough to sleep two people and one snake.

People rescued him and still provided them with food. Shu Jintian thanked the red date mermaid in his heart.

The red dates are used to the indifference of the females. After saying hello to Shu Jintian, they climbed up to their own positions and lay quietly. If you look closely, it is not difficult to find that the mermaid's face is reddish, as if expecting something.

Shu Jintian ignored the mermaid and faced the wall of the tree's cave. After thinking for a long time, he fell asleep.

【Xiao Tian? 】 Mermaid yelled softly, seeing that Shu Jintian didn't respond, and quietly approached Shu Jintian. Mercy was regular, only his arm was next to Shu Jintian's arm, and he felt his body temperature.

Han Yu ~~ You are finally here! Shu Jintian frowned tightly and stretched a little, turning over his body and embracing a cool embrace, rubbing in love.

The mermaid suffocated and couldn't move. Xiao Tian was really cold-hearted and didn't care much about him during the day, but he hugged him so tightly at night.

It took a long time for the mermaid to move his body, which was stiff due to long-term tension, and looked down at the female.

The female on land is really special. Mermaid stretched out a perfectly shaped hand, straightened his fingertips, and raised his sharp nails, then carefully touched Shu Jintian's smooth behind his ears with his fingertips.

Curious, he really has no gills, no wonder the females on the land can not go into the water. No matter how many times you touch it, the mermaid still feels fresh.

In fact, after watching it for a long time, Xiaotian is not difficult to read! The mouth is beautiful, and the red is gorgeous. I usually squeezed it tightly, and now it opens slightly, making it even more lovely.

"Big Snake ~ Big Snake ~~" Shu Jintian lowered her head and couldn't help rubbing her into the cold embrace.

Am I dreaming? Otherwise, how do you feel that you have experienced this reunion a few times? But why he could feel the temperature of the serpent clearly.