Chapter 68

Every day, Shu Hanyu was too late to roll up Shu Jintian, hissed in panic, and then jumped down.

At this time, Shu Hanyu was completely lost, and the snake's tail was still too late to be received on the stone platform. Yan Ze was ecstatic, and only God helped me, howling and biting Shu Hanyu's snake's tail.

"咧 咝 ~" Shu Hanyu took a pain, was bitten and couldn't go down. She couldn't help but be extremely angry, and she used her strength to bounce her upper body, the snake jumped high, and then plunged her head violently, biting fiercely. The orc has another intact eye.

"Roar ~" Yan Ze couldn't escape, and made a screaming howl, flicking away the snake, even the blood in his eyes was flung away, and his face was even more confused, which was already fierce. It is even more terrifying to watch.

Over here, Shu Jintian fell off the stone platform, only to take a deep breath, and then hit Shanghai with his back down and sank into the sea. Shu Jintian, who had suffered an internal injury due to external force and heartache, spurted a sip of blood into the water, even with the oxygen in his mouth. Shu Jintian's vision quickly blurred, and vaguely saw a green snake shape, swimming towards him.

Snake! A string of reddish bubbles appeared in Shu Jintian's mouth, and his consciousness became weaker and weaker, and his body slowly sank with the flow of seawater.

Father! I'm coming! The little snake speeded up, reluctantly entangled the female father with the body like a male father, and labored to lead the female father upwards.

Shu Hanyu also wanted to jump down to save people, but Yan Ze took the opportunity to attack, causing Shu Hanyu to eat a few heavy losses.

Yan Ze is completely blind, and now he has broken the boat, he would rather die together, rather than lose so badly.

Yan Ze was not dead at this time, flapping his wings and attacking indiscriminately. The orc has a keen sense of hearing, so whenever Shu Hanyu wants to leave, he is caught by Yan Ze and then attacks madly.

Shu Hanyu has been scratched a few places in order to save Shu Jintian, and his anger is also more intense, just want to swallow this annoying orc. However, this orc was resolute, Shu Hanyu couldn't get away for a while.

Shu Hanyu thought that the snake had also jumped down, and every day there would be no danger to life, so he decided to solve the orc first. Shu Hanyu began to respond to the enemy with all his heart, and the battle situation changed instantly.

The blind lion, tiger and beast had no rules at this time, and the mad dogs generally attacked indiscriminately. Shu Hanyu sneered secretly and retreated, taking Yan Ze's previous strategy.

Yan Ze was not an enemy of martial arts, and he was blind again, and was turned around by Shu Hanyu. It's just that Yan Ze is also a jungle veteran, with rich combat experience and strong body, and Shu Hanyu is not a crit beast. The attack effect on large beasts is slow, and Yan Ze cannot be solved for a while.

It's just that with the extension of time, Yan Ze has more and more injuries on his body, and the fierce attack began to be weak and then exhausted. The victory or defeat is already obvious.

Shu Hanyu pinpointed Yan Ze's defensive gap, and suddenly yanked Yan Ze's thick neck, and the sharp fangs instantly punctured the large artery.

Yan Ze growled wildly, especially struggling to die. Shu Hanyu had no patience. The huge snake body quickly rolled up the body of the lion and tiger beast, tightened his body in a circle, and then let go and bit his neck.

Yan Ze screamed, and the blood from his neck was spewed out. The blood was sprayed far away, stained the red gravel, and even a few drops of bright red and magnificent plasma flew down the cliff and dropped into the blue water Disappeared.