Chapter 94

The weather turned slightly cooler, the climate deep in the forest was humid, and the rainy season was about to come. All beasts entered the hair-clearing stage to varying degrees to prepare for the reproduction of the season. (Update faster ne) The young Guoguo also entered this state when he didn't realize it.

The air was so humid that it could almost wring out the water, but the jujube was very happy, because he did not use water, and his skin remained moist. After more than ten days, I can finally have fun with Guoguo now.

In the early morning of the next day, the red dates dragged the lazy spirit snake around the forest.

"Guoguo, you see, there is a big bird nest on the tree. Please help me see if there are any bird eggs. I have eaten many kinds of fish eggs in blue water. I have n’t eaten bird eggs yet. Eat. "Red dates looked up at the top of the tree and ate the fruit with great interest.

Guoguo nodded his head with a smile, released the mermaid, and climbed towards the tree with a bird's nest. Zaozao looks like a female father, and she likes to eat eggs. Guoguo unconsciously brought himself and red dates into a female and male father, the smile in his eyes was more intense.

"Did I say anything? Why did Guoguo look so happy?" Red Date thought for a while, then smiled.

"It turned out to be my charm, and I made Guoguo happy with everything." Red Date whispered narcissistically, and he couldn't help but woke up.

"Ah? What's that? What a beautiful color." Red jujube glanced at the corner of the red dot, and was immediately attracted by the bright color.

It turned out to be fruit, and the color was so beautiful, it looked delicious. The red dates smashed his mouth, looked up at the fruit that was climbing the tree, and jumped up to the pregnant fruit tree.

It may be for the convenience of female picking. The pregnant fruit trees are different from the general trees here. The whole tree is only five meters high, the fruit branches are lush, and several bright red fruits are dotted in a thick green, especially Conspicuous.

The bright red dripping fruit hangs heavily on the treetops, and bends a few branches with fruit. At first glance, the water is enough, and the red dates swallow.

The low-growing fruit is only two meters, but it is not available for mermaids lying on the ground. The red date reached out and reached out, unable to reach it, and looking at Guoguo again, it was already hidden in the leaves, and he didn't know where to climb. Jujube glanced at his tail and spit out a cloud of air, slowly turning into a humanoid figure.

The red-haired beauty of the pregnant fruit tree stood up tremblingly, and some slender ankles shivered slightly, making him have to hold the pregnant fruit tree to maintain balance, and then stepped closer to the red fruit.

"It smells good ~" The red dates inhaled intoxicatedly, biting towards the fruit, then opened his eyes in surprise.

"It's sweet!" The abundant juice instantly melted in the mouth, overflowing with the fragrance. The sweet but not greasy juice slipped down the throat and the lungs were refreshed.

"Jujube! What are you eating?" Shu Guo saw the mermaid stretched his neck and licked the pregnant fruit on the branch. He was scared and ran anxiously holding a bird's nest. Next to the red dates lying on the tree.

"Ah? I'm eating fruit." Red jujube slurred cheeks and said indistinctly, "It's delicious, you eat one fruit."

The red jujube took a bite of the fruit, and at the same time, he divided his heart and picked a red pregnant fruit and handed it to the fruit.