Chapter 8

"Wow! Waterfall ~"

The area of ​​this waterfall is wide, but the height is only 20-30 meters. The water flow fell from above, igniting bright splashes of water on the surface of the lake.

The serpent stopped in front of the waterfall and let go of the female.

Shu Jintian ran to the edge of the pool water, pouring water to wash the skin touched by the snake. Suddenly, the pores moistened with water relax and feel comfortable.

In the hot season, the hot sun is like a hot stove, and the ground is like a steamer.

It was cool in Snake Cave, but as soon as he came out, Shu Jintian felt that he was going to be steamed.

Shu Jintian, who just washed his shirt, felt that he was not enjoyable enough and wanted to jump directly to swim.

Looking back at Shu Hanyu, he raised his eyebrows and said: "Ah! I will take a bath, you will have no opinion!"

Shu Hanyu didn't mind what the female was doing. She rocked the snake and swam to the river to drink.

Seeing that he didn't respond, Shu Jintian quickly took off his clothes and spread his teeth into the water. Large splashes of water splashed and wet Shu Hanyu's body.

Shu Jintian stood still in the water and looked at Shu Hanyu provocatively, smiling proudly. Humph! Laozi is intentional, what do you want?

Shu Hanyu looked at the water and smiled at his female, a little surprised. Does the female like water, that's great. They can play with water outside the cave at will, and excite him if they think about it.

Shu Hanyu head plunged into the water, his body submerged into the water.

Uh? What about snakes? Shu Jintian watched the big snake get into the water. There is a sense of uneasiness. Looking around, I was afraid that he would suddenly emerge from where.

There is no big movement on the surface of the water, and only a wave of water ripples along with his own shaking. There are no snake shadows everywhere. The original uneasiness was magnified a lot.

Suddenly, a cool and slippery thing wrapped around Shu Jintian's waist. Shu Jintian was surprised. Then I felt the familiar strength and touch, and soon realized that this is the big snake.

The snake was wrapped around his waist, and finally the dark green snake head emerged from the water. The sparkling eyes, clear and clean, looked at him seriously, reflecting his naked, naked upper body.

Shu Hanyu stretched out the snake letter to intimately lick the female. It was found that the female had the same hobby as him, which made him feel very good.

With a jake on his face, the cold feeling made him just want to avoid it.

With a lesson in front, Shu Jintian did not dare to struggle this time, but dared to lean his neck back. But the flexible snake letter, like a maggot, also followed. There was a goose bump on the licked place, and Shu Jintian stuck his neck, even swallowing saliva.

In other words, is it not the nature of mammals to lick something, and how a snake has this **** habit.

Although Shu Jintian didn't dare to clearly resist Shu Hanyu, he was not completely without a way to deal with him.

Shu Jintian twisted his body tightly wrapped in a snake in the water, pointed down at the waterfall and smiled and said to Shu Hanyu:

"Snake, I want to rush under the waterfall. Press and hold."