Chapter 67

You can go back with a few fruits, but Shu Hanyu's heart is extremely flustered, and she can't settle down. Shu Hanyu didn't care about looking for the fruit again, and ran back with a lot of food.

The trivial ingredients of the snake's tail couldn't be rolled up at all, so Shu Hanyu did not become a beast, but ran in the jungle in the form of a human, but his speed was no less than that of the spirit snake. In the dense green jungle, a silhouette swept like a ghost After that, it disappeared quickly, leaving only a residual image.

Shu Hanyu came out of the jungle, could their cave, imagined that he was waiting for his food every day, and Shu Hanyu's heart was a little calm.

A light breeze flicked past the tip of Shu Hanyu's nose, Shu Hanyu stepped, and the food in his hand dropped to the ground. Shu Hanyu panicked and hurried towards the cave.

"Every day!" Shu Hanyu shouted, but there was no response.

There is a thick **** smell in the air, and there are still every day. What happened, what happened every day?

Just a moment later, Shu Hanyu ran to the cave, where the cleaned-up cave that was originally cleaned up by Shu Jintian and without a weed. The blood stains all over the ground, and the fresh blood plasma wet the ground, showing a dark red color.

"Tiantian! Where are you?" Shu Hanyu spit out the snake letter, without any smell of Shu Jintian around.

Not here every day! This made him feel unprecedented uneasiness and panic. He sniffed on the ground and found that it was full of the smell of the male lion and tiger beast. Just now he was disturbed by the **** and daily disappearance, and he did not find this obvious smell.

A moment of blood gathered in Shu Hanyu's eyes, and the natural bloodthirsty factors suddenly went out of control. Kill him, be sure to kill him!

The little snake was anxiously looking for the male father, but the smell of the male father was everywhere in the neighborhood. He could easily turn off the road, and the male father's road coiled around.

Suddenly, the voice of the male father calling the female father came from the cave. The little snake was delighted, turned the tail of the snake, and ran back with great effort.

At the edge of the jungle, a thick green snake crawled out quickly. Shu Hanyu heard the movement and turned her head.

Seeing the powerful father, the little snake instantly found the main heart and rushed towards the male father.

"How did you come? What about your female father?" Shu Hanyu saw the little snake and knew he might know the situation.

The little snake was shocked to see his father's blood-red eyes. Although he knew what his father would not do with him now, he was irresistibly afraid.

"Sizzle" ... The little snake quickly told his father that the female father was caught and the brother died tragically.

Shu Hanyu's eyes grew colder and colder, and his whole body was filled with heavy murderous spirit.

"Go, I'll take you to the female father!" Shu Hanyu said, turning into a beast.

The snake crawled obediently to his father.

Shu Hanyu could find the obvious smell on the ground without careful investigation. The orc left such an obvious taste, just want to lead him over!

Shu Hanyu knows that there are tigers in the mountains, but he has no fear. He just wants to rescue Tiantian quickly, and by the way, completely solve the abominable male.