Chapter 11

Shu Jintian Se contracted back slightly, and the abhorrent imprisoned body was pulled closer to the snake's head.

The slender snake letter touched his lips, and Shu Jintian's lip skin was numb. After Snake Shinko hooked his lips and entered the lip, he opened his mouth without thinking and bit.

The snake body wrapped around his waist suddenly tightened, forcing Shu Jintian to spit out a breath, and the huge pressure in his chest caused him to close his teeth. Can only breathe with open mouth.

Snakes submerged smoothly and stirred the female body fluid. Not too addictive, she just sticks her mouth to the female, spit out longer snakes, and played casually in it.

Shu Jintian's mouth was forced to be filled with Snake Letters, and nausea and fear eroded him at the same time. Shu Jintian uttered a whimper-like cry, and big tears rolled down.

Shu Hanyu turned the snake's body and even took Shu Jintian for a few laps. The soft snake body twists the twist around the female, slowly getting tighter and tighter.

"Oh ~~ um ~~ um ~"

The snake's body is very cool and smooth, with fine scales, making it feel colder on the skin.

Zaza's tingling touch is particularly abrupt in the sense of being full of slippery touch.

Shu Jintian felt something rough on his back, with the snake body tangling, scraping his skin and tingling.

Shu Jintian didn't know what it was, but he was extremely frightened, glaring his eyes and struggling violently. The clogged mouth whined.

"Woo! Hmm! ..."

Shu Hanyu withdrew from the female's red lips, and the snake letter subtly wandered around the corner of the female's mouth. Suddenly seeing the female's extremely terrified eyes, she kept pouring water, and wet the female's bloodless face.

Shu Hanyu was startled, thinking that there was something wrong with the female, she immediately loosened her entanglement and turned into a humanoid.

"Are you ... hurt?"

Shu Hanyu wiped off the water marks on the female's face, but more water appeared in the female's eyes.

"Spit!" Shu Jintian spit out his head, and he also avoided Shu Hanyu's touch.

"roll!"

Shu Jintian couldn't help shouting and shoved Shu Hanyu hard.

"You **** pervert, get me off! Don't get close to me."

Shu Hanyu's concerned expression suddenly put away, his sparkling eyes narrowed, and said coldly: "Good! Don't fight."

After listening to Shu Hanyu's words, Shu Jintian shivered and picked up the clothes on the ground in embarrassment and quickly put them on.

"You are running water."

When Shu Hanyu saw that the female was still alive, she knew that there was no problem with the female, but the water on the female's face puzzled him. Shu Hanyu pointed to the female's face.

When Shu Jintian heard the voice, she wiped her face and realized that she was crying.

Shu Jintian forcibly calmed down. Try to be as calm as possible.

"If you really care about me, let me go."

Shu Hanyu didn't even think about it, he absolutely said: "Do not let go!"

"Why? What do you like about me, can I change it?"

Shu Hanyu gazed at the female coldly, approaching him step by step.