Chapter 106

The adults on the riverside were squinting, and the little fish and snakes in the river filled their stomachs with water and were very tired. They all climbed ashore and climbed on Guoguo and red dates.

"Hiss ~~ hiss ~~"

"Baba ~ sleepy ~"

"Woo ~~ Sisi ~~"

A group of little guys were half-eyed and leaned close to their father.

The jujube rarely transformed into a human form, and its weak feet supported the body with difficulty. Most of Jujube's mind is at his feet, and he was distracted by talking with Shu Jintian and Shu Hanyu. Seeing the pitiful appearance of the children, he squatted down and hugged the child around.

"Are you tired, go to sleep, Dad hugs you." Red dates hugged a bunch of children in distress, helping the little mermaids to smooth their hair.

Guoguo also hugged a lot of snakes, looked at the male father, and then said carefully to Shu Jintian: "Dad, the children are sleepy, let's go back."

With that said, Guoguo will hold the little snake back to the cave.

"No!" Shu Hanyu said with a black face.

"Han Yu!" Shu Jintian had fully recovered, turned his elbow hard, rolled his eyes at him, and smiled at Guoguo and Red Date: "Come in, Guoguo, take Red Date to your room , I'll find you a bed for animal skin. "

Shu Hanyu's face became darker in an instant, but she refrained from opposing Shu Jintian's decision.

Guoguo quietly glanced at the male father, saw him look at him coldly, and quickly hugged the red dates and walked home.

With the help of Guoguo, the red dates passed by Shu Hanyu, nodded slightly to Shu Hanyu, and followed him step by step in Guoguo's arms.

Humph! Shu Hanyu murmured and turned away, leaving nothing to be seen.

Now their home is no longer a single house more than ten years ago. Under the joint design of Lin Yi and Shu Jintian, the cave was built into an ant cave, like a labyrinth in a hole.

Several small rooms are separated in the small mountain bag, and each cave is connected by an elongated passage. Shu Jintian and Shu Hanyu have a big cave, Guoguo and Shuye have a slightly smaller hole, and then there is a main hall and a debris cave. There is also a small kitchen in the corner, and the chimney leads directly to the mountain. The ground is raised by another meter, even if it rains it will not affect the kitchen.

Now that Guoguo has a partner and children, his cave is a little crowded.

Shu Jintian used a new animal skin made this year to lay a warm nest for the little fishes and snakes, and replaced the Guoguo bed with clean animal skin. Shu Hanyu soon followed Shu Jintian after leaving, releasing air-conditioning frequently, and was quickly sent by Shu Jintian to prey. Now that the atmosphere in this little cave has calmed down, the red dates have turned back to the fish tail and are sitting on the bed leaning on Guoguo.

"The little mermaid is so beautiful!" Shu Jintian looked at the tender expressions of the red dates and knew that he and Guoguo had a very good relationship.

"Of course, they are all my children." Red Date said proudly.

"Hehe ..." Shu Jintian thought of something, and smiled a little embarrassedly, said: "So you are a female, I always thought you were a male. Haha ..."

Shu Jintian felt very ashamed of thinking that he had suspected what Red Date had done to him. Fortunately, he didn't say anything at that time, otherwise he would be ashamed. However, it should be true that the red dates have an erection against him. It turns out that in this world, females can also be with females, and children can also be born. Shu Jintian couldn't think of it.