Chapter 26

Shu Jintian was a little uneasy, and some dared not open her eyes. Moreover, the snake was so warm in his arms that it was really comfortable to be held by him.

and many more! warm? Shu Jintian was alert and opened his eyes violently.

An enlarged man's face in front of him, before he responded in a hurry, stretched out a big wet tongue and licked on his face.

The nose and mouth were all licked and wet and sticky, with a slight odor and heavy saliva. Shu Jintian couldn't help but breathe and patted the face with a palm.

The man's head was comparable to copper and iron. Shu Jintian vigorously patted it, and his palms were shocked with pain.

The man was slapped by Shu Jintian and was not annoyed. Reaching Shu Jintian's face.

"You **** is sick, let me go!" Shu Jintian shouted. When I saw a human, I was thrown with a bucket of cold water before I was too excited. The wetness and smell on his face made him sick. Shu Jintian had just exhausted all his strength and slapped the man, and now he couldn't lift a little effort. Even wiping off the saliva on the face is extremely hard.

"% & Amp; (* (%% #!"

The man opened his mouth to speak a string of words that he did not understand. He was very excited. He rubbed his head and squeezed his face.

"Well! You **** you to let me go!" Shu Jintian lashed out at the inside, and the words he spoke were weak, and even he felt very threatening.

This man has a rough face, dark skin, thick eyebrows and big eyes, and a tall nose bridge. Looking at Shu Jintian's eyes, shining with golden light, he wished to eat his eyes.

The brutal man had great strength, and Shu Jintian's cheeks were flushed and slightly swollen. Shu Jintian protected her face while wiping saliva. Angrily cursed. It's just that he who has never cursed anyone has any experience.

The rude man didn't care about Shu Jintian's resistance, but instead liked to hear his murky voice, but he kept calling. Pinching the female's pink face flushed, hugged him, and touched his white chest again.

Shu Jintian's face was released, and he was hugged before he could catch his breath. When bare skin touched the hot temperature, Shu Jintian looked down and found that he was stripped. The man did not wear any clothes. Bronze chest muscles are ligated, and a thick brown chest hair grows, like an ape.

The chest was squeezed heavily, and Shu Jintian groaned with pain, and slapped a palm towards the man's head.

Shu Jintian's flapping was like itching to the male orc. The man didn't care about his resistance, watching the beautiful female's throat rolling.

This female is really beautiful, more beautiful than the most beautiful female in the tribe he was in before. The skin is incredible, thin and tender, more delicate than the newly born female. With black eyes and red lips, how come there is such a lovely female.

In the orc world, females are very rare. The ratio with males is five to one, leading the world to regard females as extremely precious.

Yan Ze was also forcibly pursuing the most beautiful female in the tribe, and she was expelled from the tribe only by injuring that female.

The orcs' skin is generally dark, even if they are females, they are all healthy and wheat-colored. Shu Jintian's skin is only slightly white on the earth, far worse than Shu Hanyu's skin. Just looking at other males, Shu Jintian is a piece of white and tender tofu. It can feel like dripping water with a pinch.

Yan Ze carelessly grabbed the hands of the beautiful female who was constantly struggling in her arms and pressed it against his chest. The rough big palm runs down the female's white and delicate chest, rubbing down until he pinches his buttocks. Just grabbed it again.