Chapter 64

The morning mist faded, the air seemed to be light, the mist on the ground disappeared, and the jungle returned to a clean and refreshing appearance.

Shu Hanyu took Shu Jintian's hand and stepped into the jungle.

Along the way, Shu Hanyu spit out the serpentine from time to time to feel the breath in the air, and led Shu Jintian into a dense bush. The smell of young snakes is getting stronger and stronger. Shu Hanyu has smelled the smell of three young snakes.

They actually came back together, and they were really spoiled every day. They were so dependent on their father that even the spirit of living alone was gone. Shu Hanyu took Shu Jintian's hand and walked around it, his body was habitually blocked in front of Shu Jintian, helping him cover the chaotic branches.

"I'm almost there," Su Jintian's sudden pain made Shu Jintian's footsteps a little unstable, and Shu Jintian's eyebrows were not wrinkled.

"Well, it should be in front." Shu Hanyu looked back at Shu Jintian and saw that his face was a little bad, and he was a bit guilty when he looked tired.

"Tired, say that we will come again tomorrow. Do you want me to hug you?" Shu Hanyu said, she would hug Shu Jintian.

Shu Jintian ducked sideways, "It's almost coming, I'll wait until I find them and rest."

"Well, I will hug you when I go back." Shu Hanyu estimated that she was nearby, and she no longer insisted on hugging, pulling Shu Jintian to continue walking.

The traces of the ground crawled by snakes are very heavy, obviously the road that crawls every day. Even Shu Jintian found some traces like this, and his heart beat suddenly. Not only did he want to see his child quickly, but he was also afraid of seeing a bunch of green snakes. It was extremely contradictory.

There was a sudden silence around him, but it was only for a moment, and the next moment, a sound of sizzling sounded around me, listening to the creepy sound.

The sound of the little snake! Shu Jintian's eyes lit up and looked around.

Shu Jintian was not so afraid at this time, and seemed to be accustomed to these voices. At the beginning, these caves rang these sounds all the time!

Shu Hanyu also spit out the snake letter, and the sound overwhelmed the messy "sizzle" sound, and those sounds disappeared instantly.

Shu Jintian's heart lifted up, looking at the shadows of the bushes everywhere.

"Snake? Is it you?"

Quiet, dead still. At the next moment, under the bush, a fist-sized dark green snake head suddenly appeared, with a pair of emerald green eyes, watery wide open, looking at the two tall figures in front. Then, two equally green snake heads were drilled inside, looked at Shu Jintian in aggrieved manner, and looked at Shu Hanyu in awe, but he did not dare to move. I was afraid that my grandfather would be thrown into the river and washed away.

father! I found them so quickly, did you throw them away again?

Since the male father lost the young snake, they have awakened some inherited memories of the spirit snake destined to be abandoned. Without the feeding of the male father, all of their food must be captured by themselves, stimulating them to awaken more inherited memories that help predation and other life, making them not difficult to live in the jungle. It's just reluctant to let the female father, who is so warm and comfortable.

Shu Jintian took a breath, and couldn't help but took a step forward.

"Snake, I'm Dad, don't you know us? Come here!"