Chapter 72

Looking at the dull little snake, Shu Jintian was worried and funny.

"Okay, the little snake is good ~ It will change back in the future. Let ’s eat the fruit first. You are a human being now. Do n’t eat raw meat, OK?"

Shu Jintian picked out the most ripe fruit and handed it to the snake. Although he knew that Snake eating raw meat was more suitable for him, Shu Jintian personally hoped that their children would be like him. His son is a beast and it was scary enough. Every day he watched the beast son eat raw meat. Now that his son has become a human, Shu Jintian can't bear it anymore.

The little snake deflated his mouth and saw that the female father really didn't intend to find him meat. The rice-sized teeth look young and tender, but they are extremely sharp, and the flesh is bitten with a click. The little snake chewed a few times and tangled a little pink face. Woo ~ It's so bad ...

"Little Snake ~" The cute appearance of the little baby makes Shu Jintian put it down. The little adult looks like a wrinkle and eats wild fruits. Shu Jintian suddenly feels that the child calls him a little snake monster.

"I'll give you a nickname, Dazhe Dad will pick you up later when the name comes. Hmm ~~ What about Guoguo? Guoguo, do you like it?"

"Oh ~~" The little snake was happy again, bouncing on Shu Jintian's legs with fruit, and the unchewed flesh could be seen in his mouth with a big smile.

That's great, he also has his own name!

Seeing the little snake boy really smile, Shu Jintian couldn't help showing a long-lost smile. Until suddenly Guo Guo's mouth full of saliva was chewed, and his face was covered with unknown liquid.

Shu Jintian stiffened, fearing that the snake was not happy, and turned his head when the snake was not paying attention, then quietly wiped off the wet saliva on his face, could not help but spit in the heart: Mouth! Is there so much saliva for the spirit snake?

Shu Jintian had a white and tender baby. She was so happy that she couldn't sleep for the whole night. It wasn't until the sky became white, and there was some mist in the forest, that Shu Jintian walked back with Guo Guo.

Shu Jintian held Guo Guo in one hand and climbed into the tree hole with one hand. He unexpectedly saw that the red dates were still in the hole. Seeing him, Jujube seemed startled.

【You're back! Then you have a good rest, I'll go find food. ] Jujube's voice was cold, but he was relieved. I knew that Xiaotian wouldn't really leave. Fortunately, he didn't leave. Otherwise, what would happen? Then let the weak females fall into the perilous jungle alone. Right, that is it!

Shu Jintian saw that the mermaid was still in the tree cave, and didn't know whether to go in or out. Why is he still here? Is it suddenly found that the tree is more comfortable than living in the water? Do you like living in a tree hole? But isn't he a fish? Is it really okay for the old runner to land?

【I'm leaving. ] Anyway, she couldn't understand the language of the female. The red dates got out of the tree hole before Shu Jintian responded to him.

Shu Jintian turned around and saw a touch of red hair floating through the dense green plant forest, and disappeared instantly.

"Bao Biao ~ Biao Biao ~~" Guo Guo screamed like a Harazi repeater, and successfully changed back to her father's gaze.

"Guoguo, let's go to sleep!" Shu Jintian touched the baby's head gently. Guoguo's hair was soft and smooth, similar to Shu Hanyu's hair, but now it is still a little rare and soft.

"Ah!" Guoguo nodded and nestled obediently into his father's warm arms.

Shu Jintian patted the soft little vest in her arms rhythmically, and her heart was very soft. This was how she felt the movement of her father. But the sadness at the bottom of my heart has always been lingering.