Chapter 79

Shu Jintian unbelievably stroked his bumped belly. At this moment, the baby in his belly seemed to feel, and moved again, just hit Shu Jintian's palm, Shu Jintian screamed, and shook his hand away in shock. ****** Please see the latest chapter *****

What happened at this time, how could the snake egg move, is he not a snake, why is it not a snake, is this child inheriting his genes, is a human,

At this time, the cave was Shu Jintian alone, he was sitting on a wooden bench, his mind was chaotic. Shu Jintian was pessimistic during her pregnancy, and now she is thinking wildly. Thinking that the child might be human, it was too late to rejoice, and suddenly thought of a possibility, his face suddenly faded.

Judging from the time of pregnancy, it was a bit wrong. At first, he was only malnourished, but now he is more nourishing, and his stomach is not as fast as last time. According to the last time between him and Shu Hanyu, there were more than fifty days, and they had given birth for more than forty days after their first child, and the time has been extended too much.

The reason why Shu Jintian thought so was because he regarded Shu Hanyu as a human being. He never thought that the sperm of the spirit snake could survive in his body for a long time, and he did not know that the pregnancy time was absolutely free.

Shu Jintian recalled day by day along the timeline. First he was dizzy and was taken away by the orc, but it was early when he woke up, so it should have nothing to do with the orc. Then he was rescued by the mermaid who fell into the sea. He didn't know how long he fainted. When he woke up, the mermaid gave him unreserved contributions, which made him grateful. It was just the first day that his clothes were taken off by the mermaid and washed, and he didn't even feel it when he put it on. It was damaged internal organs. It was so painful to see in many places.

Could it be that mermaid to him ... impossible! Red dates are not that kind of people! As soon as Shu Jintian thought of this possibility, he hurriedly refuted himself, but after a while, he couldn't help but think about it in detail.

The more Shu Jintian wanted to look, the paler he was. He had a good impression of red dates. Many times he woke up and found himself in the arms of red dates. Red dates also had a passion for him when he was asleep. If he hadn't woken up then, he would definitely do it in the end. He was rescued by red dates when he was in a coma. Did he treat him like this? If there is, he will never wake up!

Thinking about it this way, if Red Jujube really did it, then he seemed to have a more reasonable explanation for his favor and unconditional giving. [According to everyone ’s request, the serpent was released early, and the mermaid scene was cut a lot. Many of the details of the **** were not written, and only the most suspicious things were written. Won't it be too far-fetched? o (︶︿︶) o】

"Tiantian, what's the matter with you? I just heard your voice." Shu Hanyu didn't know when to go to the cave. As soon as the voice fell, the person had already arrived at Shu Jintian's side, and wrapped his body inertially.

"Ah! Han Yu!" Shu Jintian thought too seriously, and was startled when he suddenly heard the sound.

Seemingly feeling the outside environment, the baby in the belly moved again, and Shu Jintian froze, busy hiding her belly, fearing that Shu Hanyu would find the child's abnormality.

"I, I'm okay." Shu Jintian said stutteringly. The abnormality in his stomach made Shu Jintian evasively hide from Shu Hanyu's arms.

Shu Hanyu frowned and turned around Shu Jintian's head, said softly: "You have a bad face, are you uncomfortable? Are you laying eggs?"

Shu Hanyu said that she reached out and touched Shu Jintian's belly. Shu Jintian's belly was also warm and round, and his offspring were gestating inside. Shu Hanyu looked, his eyes warm.