Chapter 30

Although Shu Hanyu had never heard the word ‘woman’, she quickly understood the meaning of a woman. The woman that Shu Jintian said should be a female.

"Every day is a woman, every day is my woman." Shu Hanyu took advantage of the female to relax a bit, and then went in again.

"Ah! ... You, you still come in. Where can you get in here? Um! Go out quickly ~" Shu Jintian's body senses were concentrated to the point of the lower body and the body, feeling that Shu Hanyu was different from the ordinary person's identity At the narrow hole and mouth of his body, the thick and hot cylinder was squeezed in tightly, giving Shu Jintian a feeling of bursting.

And the inside is very dry. It seems that Shu Hanyu's jj is still carrying dense barbs and sticking to the skin inside him. If he enters so hard, he will definitely bleed into the river. It's like being stabbed.

Shu Hanyu only licked the outside of the chrysanthemum petals, and the internal moisture was brought in from the outside, which is inevitably insufficient.

Shu Hanyu's strong defensive ability prevented him from having any ill feelings at all. Shu Hanyu sent in and entered again, and Shu Jintian's legs trembled in pain.

Shu Jintian's cold sweat came down, and his face became paler after a long illness. With a trembling lip: "Take it out for Lao Tzu, it hurts!"

After Shu Jintian had finished speaking, he gathered his breath and slammed backwards. The head and body of Kikuchi had just been dragged in for a short period of time. The pain caused by the friction made Shu Jintian instantly lose his strength and became paralyzed.

Shu Hanyu's cold color cooled down, holding the female's waist with one hand and dragging him to himself fiercely.

"Hmm!" Shu Jintian's face instantly wrinkled into a bun face, and the whole body shivered with pain.

"Han Yu, light ... I, I'm not moving." Shu Jintian quivered his lips and begged, not daring to chaos.

"You are mine, every day." Shu Hanyu's blood-red snake eyes are no longer moist, full of bloodthirsty light.

"Yes, I am yours, you come out first, ah! No, you are lighter, it hurts." Shu Jintian was pushed hard again by Shu Hanyu, and he never dared to refuse.

Shu Hanyu saw the female obediently, feeling better, and heard the female crying, so she slowed down and sent in.

Ugh? effective! Sure enough to deal with the serpent soft.

Shu Hanyu slowed down a little, and then tried hard again, and the female immediately shouted again.

"Stop ... it hurts."

Shu Hanyu paused again. Let the female rest for a while and enter again.

"It hurts!" Shu Jintian was already full of breath, with a head plugged all the way back, as if he had adapted a lot, but still a little braced.

Shu Hanyu gasped slightly and stopped again. It's just that desires and hopes have been completely provoked between entering and exiting. Shu Hanyu is now getting more and more difficult. Breathing has become heavier and heavier. The dry, astringent Yong and Dao have been moistened by the fluid secreted by Shu Hanyu. It is no longer so dry and difficult to enter, but Shu Jintian can't notice these subtle changes now. After the mercenaries counterattack the arrogance

Shu Jintian also did not know well, but he could not refuse the snake, so he had to drag him all the time.

Seeing that Shu Hanyu had to send it forward again, Shu Jintian took a deep breath and was about to yell. Who knows, with the sound of ‘fluttering’, it was suddenly penetrated ...