Chapter 49

Tiantian!" Shu Hanyu was shocked and hugged Shu Jintian tightly, only to see him breathe evenly before giving a breath.

Every day must be exhausted, and even after their birth, they didn't have time to see clearly, and went to sleep.

Shu Hanyu gently cleaned Shu Jintian's back, carefully placed him on the bed, and tucked him in the quilt before Shu Hanyu sat down to rest.

Shu Hanyu quietly looked at the tired and sleeping female, her thin pink lips evoked a shallow arc. Every day after being born for so long, I must be hungry when I wake up. Find him something to eat!

Shu Hanyu put a nest of eggs next to Shu Jintian, bowed her head and kissed Shu Jintian's slightly opened red lips, stretched out the snake letter and licked it, and then pressed against the female's soft lips and softly exclaimed: "I will go out for a while Come back soon, waiting for me every day. "

In the bed, under the illumination of the night pearl, the purple light was faint. Shu Hanyu looked upset and picked it up when he went out. Suddenly worried that the female would wake up to see nothing, but not see him, and felt uneasy. Shu Hanyu paused, then went into bed, and put the adult fist-sized night pearl on the edge of their eggs. Shu Hanyu was a little bit uneasy to become a spirit snake and swam out of the hole.

In a large nest of white eggs, a purple ball of light that is not much smaller than the white eggs is particularly abrupt. The egg of white flower is enveloped by purple light, and it also shows a light purple color.

Shu Jintian had a dream. He dreamed that he and Shu Hanyu had a nest of baby babies. Shu Hanyu tenderly fed meat to the slender snakes and asked him to help them feed together.

Shu Jintian was awakened immediately. When he woke up, he still had palpitations. It took a while to react, but it was just a dream. It's ridiculous, he would have dreams like that!

Shu Jintian spit out the turbid air in his lungs before he changed his breath, and the strangeness of his body made Shu Jintian stiffen.

The pain in the back faintly made Shu Jintian hard to ignore. This is not the point, the most important thing is, what happened to his stomach? Isn't it big? Or is he a big nightmare?

Shu Jintian touched his flattened stomach, and some absurd memories returned to him and swarmed. Shu Jintian stiffened and jerked up.

"Hmm ~! It hurts!" Su Jintian suddenly sat up and pressed against the red and swollen holes and mouth, and suddenly the entire face was wrinkled into a bun.

The quilt was messed up with him by Shu Jintian. Shu Jintian didn't care about the pain between the thighs, and lifted the thick fur coat with one hand to examine his body.

Yesterday, the abdomen, which was still high and raised, disappeared. But instead of being as flat and firm as he used to be, he became loose and soft. Shu Jintian was struck by lightning and pinched his stomach in a mess in the wind. The soft touch, soft and soft, Shu Jintian felt that his head was similar to this soft meat, all became a paste.

Shu Jintian was confused, and suddenly looked nervously on the bed. A large nest of white, purple, and purple eggs just beside Shu Jintian came into Shu Jintian's eyes. In the close proximity of the Pearl of the Night, it stands out.

Shu Jintian's pupils shrank and his breathing suddenly stopped.

Shu Jintian stared blankly at the huge nest of white eggs. It took a long time before he reached out his hand tremblingly and carefully poked the closest egg to him.

The moment when the trembling fingertip touched the snake egg, it retracted like an electric shock. Then he poked boldly, and the irregularly oval snake egg rolled a little, and swayed back.