Chapter 7

Shu Jintian woke up and found that he was still held by Shu Hanyu. He maintained a posture for a long time, his body was sore. Ouch, the neck seems to be on the neck.

Shu Jintian nested in the man's arms, twisting his neck carefully. So stiff ...

There was something fluffy on his chest, and he moved around restlessly, scratching him tickling.

Opening her eyes, she saw her female obediently on his chest, turning her neck pitifully, as if it was very uncomfortable.

As soon as Shu Jinyu woke up, Shu Jintian regretted it. I knew long ago that even if he was stiff, he would not dare to mess up!

The cool hand touched his neck, and then squeezed hard!

"Ah!" Shu Jintian screamed like a pig.

"It hurts! You murder!"

Even if the pillow is not so painful, the neck is about to break.

Shu Hanyu heard the female scream and slammed her hand. His expression was tangled, but his face was fine, and he gave a sigh of relief. The female is really a fragile creature. Looked at the place where the female had been pinched by herself again, a big red.

Shu Hanyu was a little sorry to touch the place where the female was pinched by herself, and then put her hand on the female's shoulder and rubbed his shoulder. This time, he was much weaker.

Shu Jintian was very disturbed, fearing that this person would not pay attention to it, and he would have more pain.

"No need, no use, nothing, I just want to do my own activities."

Anyway, the snake was already awake, and Shu Jintian also let go of the activity.

The bare skin, rubbing Shu Hanyu's same smooth body, was somewhat intimate.

The snake's skin is really good, slippery, like round cobblestones, sliding to no pores ... Yeah, it's really enviable skin.

But when I thought about it, I came across a snake, and Shu Jintian shuddered, all covered with goose bumps.

You know, he has been afraid of snakes since childhood. He didn't dare to go where the snake crawled. I was afraid of getting a little bit of a snake.

Shu Hanyu is not difficult for females, she simply let him go and let him move freely.

As soon as Shu Jintian was free, he immediately jumped out of the arms of the snake man.

Running barefoot to the well-lit area of ​​the hole, violently flicking his arm and twisting his neck.

Ugh? It was still dawning. It seems that he has been sleeping for a short time, and this is all falling behind.

This time is wrong! Counting it, it was noon when I first wore it. Then I walked for about three or four hours and met the beast. At least four minutes passed before fainting.

But at that time, the sun was barely westward, and it was still like noon.

Also, from yesterday to today, he fell asleep, he slept three times, and only one day passed. If he hadn't slept too long, he skipped a day, and the time here was different from the original time. Maybe the length of the day here is different from the original world. Bacheng is much longer.

He was stared a little hairy behind his back, and Shu Jintian turned back.

"I said, man, why are you looking at me? I have, you have different."

With that said, Shu Jintian also looked at Shu Hanyu's lower body provocatively. His own capital was very proud, even if the woman who had rolled over the sheets with him started to be pure again, the bed would be transformed into jjjjj, and she would continue to whisper.