Chapter 16

Su Jintian was suddenly taken down, not holding his breath, and for a while it was already suffocating. Seeing that Shu Hanyu had been declining all the time, there was no intention of going up, and Shu Jintian was really panicking.

"Well ~" No, he will die! Shu Jintian began to struggle, trying to get rid of Shu Hanyu's restraint. But his defiance, for Shu Hanyu, is undoubtedly the mayfly shaking the tree, and it will not play any role. Can only be more annoying to Shu Hanyu, imprisoning him with more force, dive faster.

"Hmm!" Shu Jintian's chest was about to explode, pushing Shu Hanyu with his last effort. In order to speed up, Shu Hanyu instead clamped Shu Jintian's waist with his legs, and the whole person dived upside down.

Although the serpent only clamped him with his legs, Shu Jintian couldn't pull his iron-like legs, only to watch as he was pulled down the bottomless abyss.

Shu Hanyu may be unintentional, and may think that anyone can breathe in the water like him. But this was a fatal crisis for him. Shu Jintian regretted that the safe and harmonious mode of the other day paralyzed his nerves and made him forget that this is an absolutely violent and compulsive snake.

Shu Jintian's struggle became weaker and weaker until he no longer had the energy to struggle. All his attention was focused on the lungs of the chest cavity, and he was suffocated. I want to open my mouth and breathe.

No, it will choke!

Shu Jintian no longer had the strength to struggle, and slapped Shu Han Yu Chi's bare legs with his hands, trying to make him notice himself.

However, even if Shu Hanyu now turned around, he thought he could not support it.

Shu Jintian's slapping was seen in Shu Hanyu's careless touch, and he could hardly feel it in the water flowing across the body quickly.

But Shu Hanyu keenly felt the movement of the female. At first the female no longer struggled so much, he thought the female had yielded. What is happening now? There seems to be something wrong ...

Shu Hanyu turned around and looked at the female. What she saw was the female's red face, tangled in pain, and even her eyes were bloodshot.

Shu Hanyu was shocked and hugged the female body quickly.

Shu Jintian was vigorously driven by Shu Hanyu, and he couldn't hold his breath anymore. He suffocated his last breath and formed a string of bubbles in the water.

Shu Hanyu was stunned, the female's eyes were loose, half-closed atheistically. In an instant, he seemed to understand something. Shu Hanyu closed his lips with his mouth before he sucked into the sea water, and gave him a breath.

"Huh ~" The lungs were relieved, but it was not enough. Shu Jintian unconsciously stepped up the source of oxygen and instinctively inhaled.

Shu Hanyu froze for a moment, widened her eyes, and stared at the female in a daze. The female closed her eyes tightly, her frowning brows spread out, enjoying the general closeness to him, sucking his lips weakly.

The strange feeling aroused a throb in his heart. Shu Hanyu closed her eyes and enjoyed sharing her own oxygen willingly with the female in the rare initiative of the female.

After a while, Shu Jintian slowed down. His mouth was still slightly tooted, sucking the oxygen in Shu Hanyu's mouth.

Shu Jintian opened his eyes, and there was a white sway in the vicinity, with two dark green colors, and the eyes that were brushed. Shu Jintian blinked blankly, some did not respond.

Seeing the female waking up, Shu Hanyu's heart rose with joy, and finally reached out the snake letter, catching the female's warm and soft tongue.