Chapter1

Kim Taehyung.

This name is the reason why I started to write as an author.

The High school bad guy never even noticed me nor he wanted to.

Maybe I guessed.

But I don't have that time idea about he wasn't going to notice me but he was curious to know me in person.

He had very complicated life and Poor lifestyle but He was arrogant and Rude guy always get himself in fight and to make others jaw fall on ground.

I was just very Focused to see him, to know him, to stalk him sometimes like years but never thought our first meeting will be so Aggressive and dominantly taking me.

That when I realized that He likes to be a trainee but his parents never allow him for.

My Love story is not the same like others but A little complicated as You've to be patience to hold your breath to see what's coming next now.

I'd already Completed this book and just going to publish it like 2 chapters a day as It's already written so Support in this.

You know the Story is well written and many Emotions in it.

Few chapters are funny and mood lightening then the part will come with full of Thrilling and Suspense moments, awkward scenes.

Authoress Note_[Warning for Age under 16]️⚠️🚫

Yes..........No Children are allowed.

Who're pure and far from self harm, abuse, alcohol consumption, obsessed, stalking, blood, gore and exploitation.

Yes ignore my grammar mistakes.

Don't forget to vote.🍎

Question_

Who's your Bias?

Answer_Taetae😳