Chapter42

Day 3_

Yn's Pov_

I felt So light yesterday after saving him from that fake girl as I had heard the conversation of The girl with her best friend about to trap Taehyung in her web.

As after that I set my eyes whole time on Taehyung, Yes.......I do scared of him on some part *Which I hated *But at the same time, I feel so Fall for him.

I finally make him out of danger and So I'm not going to be by any chance, He's gonna find me stalking him for just Positive intentions.

I put my mask on and Viewed myself in the way to Shop Glass. I looked same like I always look but today is different.

If He'll let me Hurt, He can. But I'm going to tell him that How much I was waiting For him to be notice me and not to love me back but to See my face that I have secured for just him and Only him.

My First Crush and Last Man.

Kim Taehyung.

Idk, after what he'll say to be or What He'll do to me after confession and revelation but All I knew is to make him to know my feelings for him.

I love if I can watch his struggles as Trainee time in future to be turned out Idol one day Cause I know him, He's Capable to beat all the troubles and War.

Thanks for My dad's friend who's the Uncle of Taehyung, Yes....I know him from my Womb time, you know.

I had collected so many things to make his life again better as I had seen in him secretly. And I knew If Uncle will Take responsibility and All things to up then Taehyung can be One day Amazing Vocalist as I heard his songs and He's Deep and Some parts are not perfect but He'll surely cure it after going to the Spotlight City Seoul.

I blushed and ran on the whole Campus
For Just see One time Taehyung. I'm glad that He's going to be no more Depressed and Bad Person as I'd fixed all his Problems.

I serched all the Campus but He wasn't anywhere, I even asked the Principal, he told me that The Things had been changed and He's going to Leave the Daegu Because yesterday his parents came and told me that he'd already gave him TC from school just Today only and He's not now the Student of this High school anymore!!!

What the-No He can't!!

I'm so dead!!

He can't just leave me without knowing my feeling and me!!

I keep running with bag towards the gate and Pushed Watchman there only.

I keep running and running as My eyes started to feel with My inner emotions out and I threw my mask over the air as Idk how much but I keep running until I reached at his place.

The house wasn't supposed to be locked right?! Taehyung is going to leave like this is not what I thought.

I cried and cried Until My screams turned into silent Pain.

My cheeks and eyes turned red and My whole body fell on the ground.

I keep waiting for him like that but He's not supposed to be on there. The neighbor told me that The whole Family is gone for Buying the stuffs for Taehyung before he'll leave Daegu.

I return back in my house late as It was turned to be empty as My Parents mom left me the note where She'd wrote that They're gone to Meet any Family member on brother city.

I cleaned my eyes as I washed my face and dressed In casual shorts and Shirt.

The light Suddenly went dim and I feel so scared when Taehyung Jumped in front of me and Pinned me on the bed nearly scaring me to death.