Chapter3

He Suddenly lifted his hands and pull me straight towards his face as I can feel his Hand is over my neck.

My face flushed with the Shameful Color of Red. What He's doing.

"W-watch your limits-"

My words weren't completed as his Hand lifted his Front bangs from his head upward and his smooth and warm Forehead Touched with mine.

He closed his eyes and twice rubbed his forehead over mine that made me Full Red with Embarrassment.

His hands went off and his body sat beside me as He opened the Box and took out the thermometer and Suddenly put it on my lips.

"You're feeling hot or not?"

I turned to face him as his Face seems like He hadn't asked me like double meaning question, I think Here I'm Bold one.

"I'm feeling Little Hot but My body is going Cold in air" I smiled genuinely as He went surprised looks.

"What happen?"

He told me - "You really know how to smile I guess"

He looked over the driver as He scolded him to put the Ac on.

"You bastard!! Put it off!! She's feeling cool here, And Btw Who told you to keep it on!!" He seems angry but Calm at the same time.

Can I trust him or not.

Driver scared - "You had told me to On, Sir".

Now this driver is dead for sure!!

But as I never thought.

He said - "My apology, Take the car towards the mall nearby"

He said as the driver smiled and take sharp left that made me fall over his Arms and He wrapped his Hands over me.

He said worriedly - "You Ok?"

I closed my eyes as I nodded and slowly get back over my seat. I'm little surprised of his behaviour, He behaves like Well Human Being that the God never even tried to create in his existence.

He behaves matured and Mannered as hell!! But I can't trust him that straight

Before we enter inside the mall, the car stopped as He asked very quickly as he realized.

"Hey What's your name, I hadn't asked you? Are you lost"

"Yeah I'm lost and now I really don't know who really I'm but You can send me to any NGO so that I couldn't be bother you"

"In that case, You're the one what I'm looking for" He Smiled.

"If you're joking than this is really bad one or even the worst"

"Listen Apple"

"Apple??"

🍎🍎???

Hahaha!!!😅🤣🤣

Don't forget to vote.🍎

Question_

What's your favorite fruit?

Answer_Custard 🍎, 🍉,🥭.