Chapter 26

It's evening when I was walking on the street with Yeontan as I steal the responsibility from Hoseok because I don't know if in the Mansion I'll stay in the same roof with The Good Pulpy lips Actor.

What will be consequences, I've to see.

Jimin and Taehyung aren't came from the library. Yeontan is trying to bite me but I'm more sharp then him.

I like to free him from the neck belt and
Allow him to go anywhere in the world where, he can go.

Kim Taehyung's POV-

I completed my work with Jimin and told him to Go back to house as I turned and watch Kim Namjoon sitting on the library corner, Is he sleeping.

I went to him and Very carefully snatched his Piece of paper which he was holding.

I watched the Painting of Me there.

He knows how I looks well, And why not If We'd shared our half living just being together.

His eyes were soaked after crying. I know I being honest going very rude on him but I've to be little rude for all sake.

We were so close when We are on the Highschool together.

Me,
Jungkook,
Rm,
J-hope,
Jin,
Suga,
Jimin.

-----

I was sitting on the Mat of my Room while reading magazine as I watched Taehyung in it at the front Cover.

He looks so Handsome. I started to feel the urge to kiss??

Idk what made me to think like that but I kissed his photo. Blushing and Smiling completely maniac.

The laughed and giggles caught the attention of Handsome face and He came to my bedroom while closing it after checking that Nobody had seen him coming inside.

He closed and I immidiately threw the magazine under the bed as I turned to face him and my body went cold as Jin came and sat next to me.

"You know, Pretty face" He said as He Suddenly jumped at my way and pinned me on the floor.

"I like your eyes as It's reflecting my Handsome face in it" He smiled.

Oh my God!! He's on the top of me. What can I do.

"Let go of me Jin!!" I shouted as he put his hands to cup my mouth.

I struggled as He watched me intensely.

"Why you act like You hate me or You feel disgusted of me " He asked.

What his mind is thinking??!

I tried to remove him over from me but He wasn't suppose to leave me !!

Jin - I wanna know If you like someone or just Playing with me around??

Is this guy is taking my actions wrong??

Yn - Jin, Just stob talking like Jerk!! I'm not like you're thinking!!

Jin caressed my cheeks as He blackened himself while smirking and giving me his mischievous looks.

Jin - I know, You've been looking for the nice and handsome guy around and found nothing Handsome than me so stop lieing Pretty face.

Yn irritated - And What this Pretty face calling is about for !!? You know, I'm not!!

Jin is shocked like he heard the biggest lie of his life.

Jin thinks - "Is this girl thinks that She's ugly, Oh man, How isn't she feel attracted by her own charms just like me??"

Yn heart rate is at the other race as Jimin reached on the spot and now, Yn is running over the door and before Jin can do anything.

The door opened widely and Jimin came inside while looking doubt fully at the place.

He noticed something on my Top sp He came close to me that made me kinda shock but relaxed as He dusted the shimmers over the top.

I smiled as He was Cold as Before.

Jimin - I wanted to ask if you had seen Jin or Hoseok?

Yn - I-Uhm- Yeah, He is inside my washroom.

Jin cursed her Under his breath as He shouted - I'm not present here!!

Jimin eye rolled as He banged the door hardly.

Jimin - Your Washroom pipe isn't damage so Why You're suppose to be in her Bedroom.

Jin opened the door as He stood in front of Jimin towering the Tall Personality more from his more tall one.

Yeah You know, Jimin isn't short As Compare to my small ass as He is Quite tall then an average guy.

I like him because He's too different than other guys in Nature.

Jin and Jimin are standing at the mid way when Suddenly Jimin took Jin's Phone and Started to call Taehyung.

"V, Come over the House, I'veto tell you about Something" Jin directed to be quite on purpose.

"Jimin, This Phone isn'tyoursso why you're calling me with this number" Taehyung asked coldly.

"Well, I wanted to tell you of Jin and Yn-"

I snapped the phone immidiately as I handled the call.

"Oh!! Jin and I are planning to make- make Nice dinner today and Jimin is Gonna guide us"

"Apple, Your words are lie......*inserting dark look* What is going between you and Jin!!?"

The Sudden Asked Question Blurred my vision and my body felt the Intense Flow of Current inside my blood.

It's shocking to gain Doubt from Taehyung.

Yn - T-Taehyung itself not like what you think!!

Jin glared Jimin and Jimin just gave him his deadly smirk.

Jin eye rolled as He stated from the distance - V-it's nothing like you thing of me, Why I'll take YOUR GIRL for me?? I've my charming face to make any girl fall for me but not yours.

Taehyung ended the call without taking sh*t from it.

Yn fell on the ground with the loud thud as Her mood changed like thunder is directly slashed onto her head with the force of Million ampere had been striked on his brain cell.

The blood flowed continuously over her head as She went blank.

She watched Jin is coming at her side but when Her eyes opened at the sun shine morning.

She wasn't at her room as She watched the Unfamiliar room where she was kept.

The unfamiliar room is kinda spacious and Colored with the shade of Pirple and white and the Pic of Taehyung od hanging on the Bed attached Wall.

Wait??

This room is belongs to Taehyung!!

Why I'm suppose to here!!?