Chapter38

Namjoon shouted with excitement - Hey All you hear me!! We're arrived!!!

All started to get with their body state again as All screamed with exited.

At the last Taehyung and Yn opened their eyes and found their hands are interwinked with each other.

Both shrugged their Hands as They sat straight while checking if anyone had Noyiced but relieved as Nobody is watching them.

Yn realized that She had been placed her head over Jin so she apologized while blushing and Jin don't know how to answer so he just Handsomely smiled back.

They all ran towards the door as all are jumping and little being exhausted after sleeping inside the car.

Yn placed her one foot on the Tile as Her body disbalanced and Taehyung grabbed her Slim Navel Stomach from the back.

She felt so Wobbly as She stared at the tile touching his Circle Hand with her!!

He stood and asked while Saying Much Cold as he can talk - Stop being Filthy, Apple scented Girl.

He left me behind as I just Hit the tile with my Shoes. How can he say me filthy if I always clean myself and Being the most hygienic person known in My company.

His Mind is Filthy not me, Ok!

My step felt heavy as I watched the House like Jaw dropping in sudden!!

It's his house!!

This house looks same of my dreams and My Book!!

They turned and watched Yn to call her On the Main door to Enter inside the Mansion

I'm so Scared and My every part the body is now Numbed and I'm Dead in tracks as How can I Come here....In real life!!

Wait.....Isn't this Like I'm Inside my dream again??

Taehyung was watching me Intensely as We went inside the hall and damn, All the things are same as I was living with Taehyung!!

We went inside and They all run towards the Sofa as I was staring at each and every thing with wide eyes.

My head started to circle round and round as I woke in the morning at same bed where I was living the whole time inside my Dream.

Taehyung is very close to my face as I pushed him Suddenly.

I sluttered - W-What you're trying to do when I'm unconscious Silly Idol!!

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and said - I'm just checking that You're really sleeping or just acting in front of me.

I bite my lips as He stares at me - What that expressions for.

I internally screamed at me as I managed to clean the chit from him - I was Just Peeling off my dead skin from lips.

Taehyung - Morning to you in my house as You just was too exhausted in the evening that You slept on the floor Eventually.

I blurted - Who the hell Carry me in this room!!!

Taehyung - It's not me you fool!! Ofcourse, I'm not wanting your freaking touch with me.

Yn - *internally☹* 😠😡

Taehyung - So get fresh fast and be on time because We'll leave after we have our breakfast.

Yn nodded as Digging her face inside the blanket.

Taehyung stepped out from the bedroom and Yn immidiately stood and started to Touch and Look over the very familiar room.

She Knew the Grey, Black and White Combination of wall and the curtains with light passing through.

Where Jin had sat in her Other world as She started to recall many things of Her Book again.

Her mind strucked as She Knew to check If This is dream or not.

So she ran from the Mansion as All Bts Members are watching her Running exhausted and They all follow her to see if she's alright??

I ran and Walk at the corner of the Garden where At once I'd carved the name of Taehyung with my hands on the Branch of Cherry Tree.

They all ran and look at my way curiously.

I shrugged them to tell as I feel so Embarrassed to look like crazy girl Roaming around with nothing but Awkwardness.

I mentally slapped my cheeks as I heard Taehyung called all of us at the inside the mansion and We keep chasing him.

But I stopped at track as My eyes laid on the Corner of the Wall where I felt like I had did something on that place, Idk About what but Not of My Book, for sure.

I looked inside the bushes and found myself dead as I can see the Mysterious Ground door is being Hidden there with some Bunch of leafs.

I wanted to see inside but The door is lock and The key isn't found anywhere.

Suddenly Taehyung came and Drag me with him while gritting his teeth.

"What the hell you're doin here, Apple!!"

Yn widened her eyes as He referred her Apple.

Taehyung took Yn inside the mansion as All are sitting to start the break fast.

After that When They're leaving for the Main city again, Yn gripped Taehyung hand and told him to open the Hidden Door for her.

Taehyung shrugged Coldly - Check your hands where you're placing Apple!! I don't have any secret door hidden anywhere.

The all 6 bts member turned to see them fighting for something.

Jungkook- What happened?

All ran towards their way and reached at the place where Yn and Taehyung are standing, The finger is pointing at the Corner of the bushes and She is intensely glaring at him.

Taehyung shook his head in no as He told Yn that, He'd never been Opened this Lock because he has No key of this Oceonous Blue Lock.

Yn shouted- You've!! Don't try to Look innocent, I know, I'd came here in my past but I forgotten about my half memories so just open it, I know, Something is unsettling inside of this!!

Jimin - Taehyung, No never told me that you brought Yn here!! You really have connection with her or what!!

All 6 guys watched him intensely as the Face of Taehyung went down and After a dead silence of Some seconds, He replied.

Taehyung after watching Yn -

"Don't tell me You lost the Key You'd been carrying on your Neckline"

Only Just one chapter will be for the past Experience of Taehyung and Yn is coming so Be ready to get Chills on you nape, Ready??

Turn.

Vote before you cause Amnesia ;D