Chapter17

Jungkook and I are currently in his Bedroom where He's explaining me about his family and Friends while preparing himself for the Classes.

As Kim Taehyung reached there, Without Telling Jin that He's going off the car.

He ran panting towards the door of Jungkook.

Locked from inside!!

Darn him!!

He gritted his teeth in anger as he walked into the secret area where he can find his Secret door and Keys.

He got and Told Jin to stay there. He did, But informed Jungkook about the situation immidiately as Jungkook smirked and Told Yn to stay in bed.

Kim Taehyung reached over the hall then quickly ran upstairs to see Jungkook and Yn as He opened the Door, He watched horribly Yn.

His eyes colour turned dark and Scary.

Jungkook walked from the Washroom with his Half opened White shirt and Jeans, His Messy Black locks are dangling wet over his Features and Some drops of cold water are revealing his Collarbone and Apes.

Jungkook says- "How you came inside V!!?" He acted as by looking at him then Yn.

Yn wasn't even thinking much as the whole thinks are just too quick.

"Yn!!" He spotted in anger.

She vibrated as She stood and watched the Jungkook guy with Confusion to explain him.

"Taehyung, He said to-" Yn tried to tell him but He scold him.

"And you did!! You allow him to let you go with him??" His eyes redden as He watched Jungkook.

Jungkook - "Don't make it big issue V, She came because forcefully took her here, So if you wanted to Scold anyone then Scold Your Paying guest Jimin, Jin and Hoseok who're not aware of anything" He furrowed his eyebrows.

Taehyung clenched his fists and walk soon in front of Yn.

She stood slowly by looking at his Red and Deep eyes which are now turning Soften.

He hugged Yn in front of Jungkook to show him How much She belongs to him.

Yn's eyes widened as her body collided with his. His warmth was started to transfer onto hers and She couldn't help but Hug him too without knowing.

After He broke the hug, the sound of Jungkook came from behind.

"Let me explain" His attitude was on rise but he controlled.

"Don't worry Kookie, I'm not going to kill you for this but You've to be Precautious in the name of Yn, You know If You told me at first that She's with you then I won't allow you " He carefully wipened her tears as She was really crying after seeing Taehyung in this bad mood.

"And you never trustme for sure like always" Jungkook said as He rubbed his hairs with Small towel.

Kim Taehyung reached over his front and By Pushing him on the wall, He Barked at his face.

"You know the consequences if You'lltry to be bad with my Belongings, You're done" He spitted.

Jungkook says sweetly- "My precious Friend, You've some great senses which sometimes act more wrong on you".

Jungkook pushed him back as He told Yn to go back.

"Cherry, I think You've to go back with Kim Taehyung as He wanna chain you inside his Restricted range, And never give you the chance to see the other world, As I told you" Jungkook laughed while Glaring at the window.

"And I think Jin Oppa came here to drive you here to take My Cherry back"
Jungkook said.