Chapter5

We walk and then we reached over the Atmosphere where the only ladies were present, I smiled around them as They were staring at me with Disbelief.

Is I look Bold today or Maybe My over thinking. He told me to sit on the Chair and Gave me the Heels to wear but as I did, The Heels was much bigger than my foot.

I mentally Slapped myself for this because I really wanted to wear that Heels and It just told me how small I'm.

I got disappoint but Heels are not my type maybe.

I told Him to give me some Shoes selection as I'm little more comfortable than heels in it.

But as the call came, he left me behind without saying anything or listening me.

Then I tried to chase him But he went outside and never came.

I don't know how to feel but the corner of my heart was feeling alone itself and the safety chain now totally broken.

I think I'm really more dependent on someone easily who I just met. I started to walk outside but the Shopkeeper came ask to wear the Sneakers as He smiled at me.

I neglected but he told me that The man who came with me told me to wear this and Some more Boxes full of Shoes and Heels are Put in front of me, telling me that this all are mine!!

I mean, I'm feeling Sick like it's a dream. The stranger came and Ask me to follow him. But I refused.

He gave me phone and I confusedly put it on my ear.

I heard the voice of him that made me kinda relieved. Idk why I feel that way. I followed his instructions and sat on the other car with the boxes behind.

When driver ask me to sat in the car, I knelt to the car door as he approached to the knob and pull it.

I was half seated as I feel the stares of someone.  I tilted my head on left and that made me jump off from the car.

Theirs man sat on the back, staring at me. He's not like grandpa or Fully Man but like same age of me.

I felt like Is the Guy Kim Taefung had sold me to this Guy!!?

Or maybe, His intentions from very first was to Send me in the black market. Because this guy looks like Devil in my eyes not angel.

He Smirked as He said - "So You're the Girl Who was V talking of"

And Who the Heck is V!?

Who is V here??

He pulled me inside the car and The car  doors shut closed immediately!!

I struggled at his grip as He was trying to explain me about the situation but I'm like.

"Go away you Black Buglar!! You Ba$tard!! I'll kill you, Don't touch me"

From his POV, I'm not struggling, He was the one Who's struggling over my actions.

He pinned me on the Seat as He covered my mouth to explain me.

"See girl, I don't know your name but for to control you, I've to tell you about myself like this"

"The person who's covering your mouth is none other than your Owners Enemy Friend, got it"

I'm Jeon Jungkook, the half owner of you, Cherry.

He's hot and Unresisitable but I pushed him and told him to stay away from me

He did but the awkwardness was more than weird enough, He constantly watching me and caressing my hair that made me maniac and I just bite his wrist.

Ahhh!! You *****!!

He pulled me off and rubbed his wounded skin.

"You act crazy but......I like you"

Is this guy really thinks that he's my half owner?? He said that He's Friend of V and Enemy too....Now Can Anyone tell me Who's V!!

Hey wait!! Is Mr. Kim is V??

Don't forget to vote.🍎

Question_

What's your favorite corner?

Answer_Me,Inside my bed, reading wattpad stories.