Chapter31

After 1 month in my house, meeting with my cousins, knowing them and living with them, I knew that They're really nice beings..

I started to Recognizing them.

My room is now more lively and Fetish with BTS Music mikes, Posters, Wall Paints etc.

Yes, I was Fan since they debuted, But now after their hospitality towards me by giving them more respect and Love to all 7.

They're really Heart throb of millions of people which are together called Army.

****

Taehyung's POV_

I'm standing Backstage and to waiting for the announcer to say my name and I go to the Down stage to be on time.

Suddenly the Cold hands of Jungkook slaps lightly on my cheeks as I watched him running towards the stage while teasing me with his Bunny smile.

He's Hilarious but Cute.

It's the time of us to show, how much we love and respect our army over the stage as The Moving stage keep started upwards and we keep our posture straight.

We're currently singing and Dancing while running and jumping on the floor while waving hands on our beloved armies.

But my eyes blinked for a second as I remember, I was sitting beside the girl while Unknowingly feeling so attracted by her.

My eyes opened but I stood in the place where I was.

I lost myself in the dark mode as All 6 are Dancing and I stood like statue.

Namjoon watched me spaced out so He Came near me and said - V, You're in Stage.

The whole Army watched me as I blinked once and then suddenly smiled to them.

Omo!! I really give so bad performance today.

After all came back, I couldn't control but started to cry and cry.

I'm sitting at the corner while Jungkook is laughing and Patting my back to be strong and normal.

***

Jimin stood in front of Jungkook as Jungkook signed him to do some Mochi moves.

Jimin eye rolled for a while but then started to act Cute like Cute Mochi do.

I controlled but started laughing at their funny dances.

We reached on the Car as Suddenly any crazy Fan snatched my tshirt and started to pulled me with her.

The Sudden pull was unexpected and I was secured the bodyguards as I told them to release him.

Idol ship is not what looks like, Glam, money, starlight, dancing but much way more exhausting and Unbearable.

As we reached on our safe dorm. Namjoon sat in the couch while saying good night to all and as he's our Good Looking Leader, We all started to sleep in the couch besides him as he signed.

Feeling totally exhausted.

****

The next day, We've to go for the Party of An Book launching Cover as We're the Special Guest of the evening.

I lead to the Bathtub and went inside of it while checking twice that the door is being closed.

This fear is because last time I forgot to close it and Jin Hyung drag himself inside while almost dropping his towel.

That's so embarrassing!

After I finished bathing like half an hour playing with Water, I reached to Wear my Clothes.