Chapater30

I never expected that I'm going to say bye to all of them.

When My eyes opened, it's already 1 month skipped and Couldn't help but as I opened my eyes.

The first word I muttered is.

"Where's Tae??"

I don't know but No body was looking surprised as They all hugged me tightly.

I wasn't in the hospital but in my Bed.

Yeah.....I recognized some of the faces as I watched them carefully.

All were shocked and happy.

I remember my past Suddenly like before I met with Taehyung at the Shore of River.

There's many family members were present like My Mom, Dad, 3 younger siblings, 2 Older siblings and other faces but I'm not sure about others.

They missed my absence so much as they told me.

As I muttered Taehyung, The whole Room went silent as they refuse to say that Any Taehyung name boy ever existed in my damn life!!!

There's sadly_

No Irritating Yoongi
No Precious Joonie
No Flirtious Jin
No Playboy Jungkook
No Happy Hoseok
No Crush Jimin
And Damn No Freaking Kim F*ckjng Taehyung ever existed in my life!!

I wasn't dreaming, was I??

They told me that I was Purely Obsessed with the Boy Band Group name BTS!!

As they told me, I really not wanting to believe but It's comes out true as when I turned to look at the Wall poster, I feel so Much Spaced out!!

.....

Yn!!

....

Are you hearing?!!??

.....

The silence was dead.

The whole Family went back as My Older Sister stopped at my way and by sitting at the edge of bed.

She patted my head and carefully watched my condition as I feel so Sick and Maniac.

I threw the blanket over the floor and Started to scream but She hugged me tightly.

She said calmly- stop stop Yn!! It's all right.

I was so cursed of myself!! How can I be Calm right now.

That wasn't dream!! It is!!

I slapped my self to get to back to Taehyung but I didn't happened.

I screamed and cried for whole day as My head really hurted bad.

After some hours now, The older sister wasn't Calming me as She was busy to for something.

I watched her in confusion and Anger as She said - Gotcha.

She looked over me and Told me to Open the laptop by typing the Correct password.

My mind started to recover as I really don't forget the password so I opened it after Hiding it from her.

It's really strange but My password is_

"Gu€ci b0y☆"

I opened it and found that I wasn't just dreaming them for since so long and even really real as The each and Every event I'd faced was Well written and Scripted by myself!!!