Chapter43

Day 4_

YN'S POV-

I skipped to go for school and planning to give him the evidence before he leave me here.

I went to the girl who's currently locked inside his bedroom as I reached and The boy immidiately found me as Yn.

I discussed about the Small misunderstanding between me and Taehyung as He tried his best to make her sister tell Taehyung about it clear.

But She laughs at me and Screamed loudly - "hahaha!!!!! You're thinking that Taehyung will let you relieve with the burden after What you did to him.........You don't know!! Who told me do this whole things to act!??"

I paused as She said - "Yes I did, But thanka to take my blame on your head as There's no possibility, Even for you to be near my Taehyung!!"

His Brother sighed as He'd already recorded the tape for me. He know how to handle his B****y sister well.

He gave me the recording without uttering the word anything in front of her.

We came outside the house when He Suddenly paused and Confessed Suddenly to me.

"Yn, I really wanted to ask you, Can you be my Girlfriend, I swear!! I never leave you!! I'm really not interested in how you look seriously" He watched at my way to see my big eyes soften.

I shook my head as Told him that I'd already choose my Soulmate.

He asked - Whom....That Taehyung? He's not worthy to take you-

I signed him to stop as I said - Maybe, But my Soulmate is Imaginary which I wanted to come in the future when I will make my dream comes true and Then I'll know him from his glitch that He's the one Who's Apple of my eyes.

He smiled as He respected my words - "So What you wanted to be in future, Maybe Culinary Chef or Artist?? What about you?? "

He said - "Don't start to laugh but I wanted to be an Kinder Garden Teacher, full of Children around me"

I smiled last time and headed to look for Taehyung with Cheerful face.

The skin is hurting but my lips are up curled with happiness and Excitement to tell him about all the things.

***

The Night came and I kept looking for him but He wasn't anywhere, I'm going again to see him anywhere Roaming around as I put some Other Kind of Outfits which I really wear on some Occassional purpose.

I wear my Lucky outfits and Put on black glass.......It's night but Duh...

I was now on the side lane when I don't realized that The car hit my body as The driver came outside and After watching me on the Road bleeding.

He took me inside the Car, People are watching him then me.

My eyes opened and get shocked after watching Taehyung is sitting next to me but He's not looking at me as He's currently busy on drinking and messing the Boy who had done the accident of me.

I was cured by the Bandages and Medicines.

I Told Taehyung about me but He's not that concious anymore, He's drooping and Trying to recognize me but he didn't.

So I thought to Explain him by meeting with him like strange and random person.

He told me about me and His feeling for me, I really don't know how how to react after hearing that He's really have some Unknown feeling for me.

His eyes were blurry so he didn't get to know how I look but He touched my face and My cheeks went red.

But being hateful as He told that How he wanted to forget me and My bad works.