Chapter21

Reality was that He's not making me feel special but He was just Passing the Boring Time playing with my hair.

He's not even conscious as He's busy in his own dream thoughts.

As he realized, he Suddenly hold himself back apologizing in front of the Students.

He's not that type but As I feel his warm
Touch faded, I turned my head and indirectly told him to be strange of me.

And He's too captive to capture my words.

He's really Good in lip reading.

He jumped from his seat and walked away from me and Taehyung.

Jungkook reached over Jimin seat and ask him to help him in something.

Jimin seriously stood and I don't want to laugh but Suddenly started to laugh as I first time notice how small he looks in front on Bunny Flirt.

Hahahhahahha!!!!!!

My eyes watered as they watch me crying between laughs.

Jimin- "That girl is creepy, Just a piece of Ignorance"

Jungkook - "Yn!! You're alright?!"

I controlled my laughs as Kim Taehyung Is now glaring at me.

Oh No, I've to be quiet.

It looks like Jimin and Jungkook flow is good but not between Taehyung and Jungkook.

If this so then Why Taehyung send Jungkook in the first meeting to safely drop me in the mansion??

I guess, Taehyung had told Jimin to ask for it but Jimin send Jungkook because He dislikes to be near Girls??

It makes total sense.

I wanted to talk about this to Taehyung but He Stood as I wanted to talk to him and went towards the Corridor.

His acting skills are much better a
Than Jin.

Yeah, I'm the youngest of all but how can I spell Oppa for that person who always flirt with me!?

That's why I prefer Their names, Why will I call Them Hyungs and Oppas If They are Handsome and Gorgeous like Boyfriends??

I mentally slapping myself to be this Hard.

After all of the Familiar face vanished from my side, I watched One boy came and sat in front of my desk.

He looks really good with his specs and his dimples!!! He's riding me crazy.

As he started to talk to me some things about something something like things, I don't know what he's saying but I'm watching his Cute Feature and Mature expression

I talk to him for awhile then He Suddenly asked me to join the Art Hall as He left me there blush.

His blue hairs bouncing as His very tall Personality started to walk in the line of Desk gap. The boys keep themselves side as He's the tallest of all.

Omg!! I'm drooling, No You can't!!!

_____

As he left the boys rambled over my side with no gaps.

"You know him in person!!" One commented with shock expressions.

"Why Jungkook was talking to you??"

"Kim Namjoon, his name, The Cousin Brother Of Kim Taehyung" Shocking expressions came as one of them said.

"You know who's Kim Taehyung?!?" His mouth opened as Some girls ears keep in motion over me.

Hahahaa!! Poor people, they're unaware of I'm living with him in the same roof.

Laughing my own A** off!!