Chapter37

He watched my dominant looks as He scared me Suddenly as He pull my hairs and started playing Cutely with it.

Is he playing Cute in front of the camera.

Smart a**.

Hoseok said - Yn!! Meet us at Back stage we'll wait for you, ok.

All agreed as Bts smiled at me.

I felt so zoned out as In reality, bts has decided to meet me, It's like how They can Eventually recognize me.

I'm not acting and making plans to get their attention but As I don't know what happened but it's going on the flow and I can't help but So amazed that I'm being recognized differently by BANGTAN BOYS!!!

I CAN TAKE POISON IF THEY'LL ASK.

I really like all the guys who're being Really gentle and Caring at the same time but I can't believe what Kim Taehyung up with.

****

I told my parents and they leave me after saying that If I've to come at home anytime, just put their number and They'll be there.

SO TONIGHT IS GOING TO BE WITH BTS, OMO, I'M FREAKING NERVOUS BUT SO EXCITED!!

Namjoon took my responsibility that They'll take care of me as They wanted share some time with me as She's being treated unwell in past by bodyguards.

*Bts never seen her before Meeting on her house Except Taehyung*

My parents are so Loving, They allowed me to live with Bts for one full Night!!!

I believe them and Parents did too.

Yeah.....I'm so Lucky that I'm really going to be with them for whole Night and I'll keep them sure that They'll not sleep tonight because I wanted to ask them many things and I need to be beside Taehyung!!!

I never expected to be This close In real person, Because it's just impossible for any person.

I get inside the same car where Bts members are being sat.

And They treated me well as All Teased Taehyung and then The only empty seat is between Taehyung and Jin.

I sat between them as Taehyung asked me - You like to spray Apple Cidar in your Dress or what.

I looked at his way for just quick second and then told me that This is an Apple flavored Perfume which I like to spray.

Jin - It's smells really good *He knelt at my side*

My cheeks redden as He leaned. But Taehyung pushed Jin back at his seat again.

The whole Bts Members gave him the side look as He stared at Window while running his fingers side way to his Hair.

I bite my lips and looked at his side.

It's so complicated, He used to act like He really not care of me but Feel insecure at the same time.

I talked many things with Other BTS Members and Idk Why but Scent and Cologne of All the Guys are so Manly and Seductive that I was just Feeling in besides them.

And why not If, We're in he same Car without any Open space between us.

But The Cologne Scent coming from Taehyung is much more Impactful and Attractive than anyone.

I wanted to smell him more.

Weird!!

Stob it!! You're just embarrassing yourself, You know that yn. Very well.

I told them about I completed my University at the age of 21 and Bejng Attached with my Cake Decoration and Culinary Department for Just 2 months then Suddenly I started to read other Books of Great and Impressive Authors.

And that's how I start writing and Gain nice Seat in the Yk Publishing Company in Seoul very soon.

I'd wrote already 2 novels, 10 Short Story Books and 1 Manga complete because I always feel like I'm living with them.

I'm quiet popular among Teenagers, After I had been gone on My Life pause, I never thought that I'll have ever Complete The Bts Book.

But I complete it with the Suspence at the end and Now I'm not sure about if I'll make 2nd Edition of Book or not.

They're surprised about being so Include inside the book.

Jin smirked at me as He said - "Itmeans that When You'rewriting about us on the Book, You're really being Include with our characters that You'd wrote while thinking that You're really being Living with us?!"

My cheeks hit as I nudged his arm and He smiled like Cute Jinnie!!

Aww......🥺🥺

Namjoon - I think Yn, we can go to Taehyung's House Tonight, Which is One hour long their but as For your Safety, I'm calling your parents to tell them where You actually going with us.

I nodded as Taehyung's eyes widened- No!!! We're not going at my place.

Get it!!!!

All pushed Taehyung's Disapproval aside and Ride the car straight at ghe other side of the city.

The forest was dense and so endless!!

I the middle of the ride Yn slept and her head touched over mine!! My heart shrank as I tried to shrug her head but She's sleeping Calmly and I really dont want to ruin her peace sleep but as my blood boiled.

The Sudden hit over the Rock made her head turned at the other side of the direction and now her Head touched Jin's shoulder.

Why I do feel so unsettled and Bewildered ??? Not mentioning that the whole Bts went silent as Tgey watched Yn taking sleep on the shoulder of Jin.

I tried to touch Yn but Jin told me to be gentleman and not disturb Yn for a moment.

I heavily sighed as Why Only Jin hyung always try to steal my girls, I mean, Firstly my 2 Baby Cousins and now Yn!!

Oh c'mon Taehyung, She's not your belonging and You're not Owner of hers so be Cooperative and Gentleman.

She was just Some kind of Stalker in your past life nothing much.

But how She get so Calm after What she was being before, But I like this Yn more, I guess.

The Travelling became so Silent as Many of them slept, Jungkook and Rm aren't being sleeping.

Jungkook pointed out Yn and Jin side - Don't you think Joonie, They 2 look Handsome And Pretty with each other.

Rm watched them by mirror as He answered - Buy see how Taehyung is Holding Yn's hand interwinked like She's belongs to his.

Jungkook - Anyways....She looks Beautiful while sleeping otherwise The girls are so Daring and Hard to handle.

Rm blushed - But The day will Kookie when You'll get married to any girl and She'll be your everything.

Jungkook- I'll marry after, You'll all be married as I'm the *Golden* Maknae you know.