Chapter22

As the crowd started to form over my face. I started to feel uncomfortable because, They're reluctantly questioning and asking me about Jungkook and Namjoon.

How can I tell them I know Jungkook and How can I refuse to be strange of Namjoon??

I screamed loudly as The girl started to cry after that. I apologized to be this loud but my head started to bang hardly with great vibration They're making for me to destroy my brain cells.

"Let me go Guys, I'm really not knowing about anyone and anything here" I lied first time.

Idk if I'd lied in my past though!?

They all smiled and told me to get fresh air outside because I feel dizzy and suffocate in the crowd.

My inner brain damage after the collision made me Quiet blurred. I only remember hitting by the rock in the river after I jumped.

But why I jumped from there??

Idk Maybe One day I get to know that things too.

I walked outside as The corridor watched me with the big eyes.

"See that girl, I heard that She'd been seen with Jungkook this morning"

"Is She the one who was Masking her face when she took herself out with Arrogant and Hot Teen Tycoon Kim Taehyung"

"Omg!! She looks so Pretty and Gorgeous" 2 comments were Ok really but this comment I mean Compliment make me shy.

I walked along with my 2 legs one after other when I remember that The Blue dyied guy has been waiting for me in the art hall.

What he wanted to ask me??

But never mind, He's Kim Taehyung's cousin and I really appreciated the fact that He looks Handsome Leader and Not to pay attention one but He FREAKING talk to me.

Like seriously?!

I headed there with My heavy head as I heard the Breaths of The Blue hair guy, While painting something in his Canvas.

What he's painting.

I went there and watched his Focus on the Brush and canvas.

"Done" he said as He lifted his head by sending the sweet perfume enter in his nostril.

"You came" His Dimple smile made me Smile back.

I nodded and asked him about the painting.

"You like to paint I guess" I nudged his arms as I immidiately keep distance from him in Embarrassment.

Why I'm so clumsy, He's not even knowing me and here you are behaving like you know from Many years back.

"Don't feel shy, Just See what I created in the Boring canvas" I pointed with the brush and Told me see.

I slowly get near him and turned my head to see Kim Taehyung is On the Canvas.

He looks damn Perfect but Something wasn't right I guess.

(This is drawn by Arty kona, Idk but She drew it so well)

Back to story.

My face fall as Namjoon noticed.

"What happened to you, Anything wrong" He search flaws but not get any in the Painting.

I told him about the thing.

"See, His Eyes looks kinda Calm and Looking at someone while smiling but I can feel He's not happy from inside, Had you make it from any Pic of him??" I cleared my doubt with satisfaction.

His eyes widened "How can You see the great flaw just in one look!! You're eye vision is sharp, How you know He's not happy from inside Yn!!" He completed.

He gave me the opportunity to see the real pic and I found that He's standing with Any girl in the High Building Balcony with some Crowd behind (blurred).

They 2 are holding their hands and watching the sunset as She pointing the sun while jumping that made her face covered with Hairs.

I can see how Kim Taehyung is smiling sweetly that really looks like He's happy with that girl but Idk why I feel like She's enjoying but He's not!!

He told me - "You know Yn, I had victimised their love and affection from Highschool years" He sweetly smiled.

I couldn't help but ask her name.

Namjoon - "I know about You and Taehyung and When he told me that He changed your name with beloved ones, I really get angry and dissatisfied" He clenched his fist in ball but then loosened it.

"So it means her name was YN!!!" I Screamed like hell as he cupped my mouth to shut it off.

He opened his mouth and told me some little facts about Yn and Taehyung.

"That was the Highschooling days when Yn holded her hands with him in front of the whole Campus without knowing the consequences.

Back that time, Taehyung was really cheerful and Happy Soul living with us. Always company others, Act weird but cute, Never created negativeness, always happy" He smiled.

"But as Yn came in his life, He startedto pay much attention to hers, He never join classes, Always act Rude and Dead in front of us, He disconnected himself for Yn, She wanted to be from him as He started to Act Obsessed and Infactuated with her" His eyes wetted as He watched at me and wiped.

"I like You-" He said.

I got frozen but relieved as he completed his word.

"I like you was the word came from me when I tried to confess of my love to hers but As I did, Taehyung see me and Breaks the relation with me, I really not knowing that time that He likes her"

"I distant myself from them and then The scary night came-"

"Apple!!! What you're doing with that guy!!" He Scolded.