Chapter2

The next thing was like when My eyes opened with the reach of Sunlight on my eyes, but It get covered as something blocked the light.

I slightly opened my eyes as My heart shrink, The Brown pair of eyes are staring at me. My brain cell turned it out on right place as I stared at the other face with scared expressions.

The face was very close to mine as I couldn't make real view of the person but the scent of Ice cream.

But as his body fully came over me and our body collapsed, I immediately realized that the person is kinda Boy!!

It's means Boy is HE!!

And I'm SHE!! Not happening.

I pushed him hardly.

"You pervert!!"

His face digged inside the sand as I pulled myself aback and started to run for help. I don't know where I'm going but far from that boy.

But the sudden pull made me wince in anger.

"Leave me!!"

My eyes opened and I found him with me, staring at me and Watching my face carefully. His expressions changed as He pulled me with him.

I watched his Features for just a glance but He looks like God of Features. He looks so Handsome but at the Same type kinda Playboy.

Idk!! Where he's planning to take me but I don't know him or anything right now so-

He commanded to sit in the Mate and I did because his personality is so dominantly taking me. I can't believe that I am doing whatever He's asking for.

He's not Cringy or Bold but Silent and Smooth. He started to open the box where the medical supplements are organized.

He was preparing something as I watched him doing it. His side face is Not bad at all, I'm not fangirling here but I doubt, he've more Beautiful face than me, Sorry I'm Ugly Duckling for sure.

But as I was admiring his Face, My head hurt like hell and I felt like 3 times continuously Sharp needles injected inside my skull.

I went blank.

And then My eyes opened straight at car where The person from river bank was checking my wounds carefully.

I Suddenly pushed him as I get scared of the Terrible Cold sensation of him.

"You Awaken"

His Voice is more Colder and Deeper than His appearance told me to believe. He looks opposite of his voice.

Wait a sec? Is there any face of Voice is discovered by anyone??

Never mind.

Don't forget to vote.🍎

Question_

What you're doing currently?

Answer_Sitting on my bed, typing Answer*thinking of V*