Chapter10

I reveal the box fully and as my shock there's the thing which I never expected this sudden.

It was the same Black heels which my eyes were placed from the first time. How he knew what I want.

I looked at his side with my big eyes not
giving much attention to How potato I'm looking, He watched me and then Caressed my cheeks.

"You like?"

"....."

"C'mon say something I've to-'"

I cited him in between and gave him my most lovely Smile. I wanted to hug him but I control myself as I don't know how he turns out.

But he's great.

"I noticed you like this Heels so I Bought it of your shoe size"

He rose and walked on upstairs.

You secretly smiled as You chase him to the upstairs. He felt the chase so He turned in the middle of the stairs and that when I surprised him Suddenly with my loud Boo!!

He stood there still and trying to figure out that If This is my style to say thanks for the gift?

I dumbly turned myself back again in the couch with facing the Off TV with focus.

"Can you really see anything above the screen right now"

"Ah.....I'm looking at my face carefully to see if I'm really needed sleep or not"

"Better remember to turn the volume low if you wanted to see anything in the TV Cause I'm going To chat online with my clients upstairs" His Husky Voice is so deep and dark that I can here his voice over and over again in my ears.

He left and As he suggested to watch some nice shows.

"Hello Welcome back guys with a short break, I'm Min Yoongi and I've recently talked about the celebrity who's going to break up this month so here's the list"

I was really very focus on the TV when The bad ass Yeontan came from the floor on my lap and Took the remote in his mouth and Changed the channel.

Is the puppy is that smart to push the correct button. I know This Puppy is way more smarter and cunning than any other dog as he try to bite me.

I jumped from the couch and ran out towards the Main door but resulting bumping into the pillar and nose bleeding continuously.

I heard the laughs of the Yeontan.

I just hate this Ba****d!!

Is he really laughing or I'm too sensitive to hear

No I'm not dreaming, He is really laughing at me and I can't help but started to chase him to punish this little Crap just right now.

I ran towards him with my Bleeding nose as I chase him by throwing anything which I hold.

Bamn!!

I hitted on the couch and then My ankle hurts. It's now just, I put the tissue paper to block bleeding from nose and from the right hand and ran towards the Yeontan.

Don't forget to vote.🍎

Question_

Your favorite outdoor game?

Answer_ Badminton.