Epilogue

It's just the continue plot so for the finishing so yeah...

The Badboy and Maskgirl are being together for like 5 days now after the confession.

Bts are being aware of their relation now but the only Problem is The Armies are very cruel on Yn.

As They found that They're dating other something. Armies are hurted and wanted Yn to get out for Taehyung's sake.

Being Bts fan for that long made her to think Same as Taehyung is not my limits- And If Any other girl will be rumored with him or any Bts Member than the same reaction was being on poor her too.

But the poor girl is targeted is none other than me. But Taehyung told me to not worry for the world as He knew if He'd not joined the Trainee and being an idol then theirs no problem at all as the world recognized him after.

Taehyung love me more after knowing from his Uncle that I'm the one reason why He's an idol now.

He really wanted to be with me. I really made my amateur stalking mind into reality as The one I wanted this far was Just My Soulmate and He's Kim caring Taehyung.

Who's mine.

The dreams of Past are just vanished as that was happening because doctors said that I've been feeling really lonely and sad to live and die with my Love.

So the Story dream vanished from now as Taehyung and I sleep in the same room as He holds my hands in his.

We sleep beside the big Teddy that I had gifted him and He gifted me the Apple pillow which is really really Cutest thing in my life after him, Bts and Yeontan.

3 Cousin of mine too live with us as The parents are out of city.

My hyung and Unni are being on their travelling trips.

Yeontan too enjoy the ompany with my three sibling.

2 boys and 1 girl.

They're triplets.

That's why They're Small and Cute. They're 5 years now.

As Taehyung is managing to give time on is between his Studio, Vocal Sessions, Dance, Making Lyrics, Going at Meeting with other companies.

I'm an Professional Author so Being that I started to write the Second Set of My Apple series.

"Just Your Apple"

I don6know about how this will be goes but Company is really excited to Publish this Series in the next of last December so.

But I'm writing it with full focus and to give Readers more Thriller and Sweet love Plot.

The first Book had been gained so much attention aloft all ages as They really liking little and the books are going running stocks.

I really wanted to thank Taehyung as He was the one who obsessed me with him as I started to wrote that Book complete.

And He's the One now to be fair as I'm writing the Story more further on.

*guys I'm planning to write second book but with new angle and Fresh plot*

.

.

.

.

Taehyung announced that He's going to be with me forever as Were going to marry.

Any Sasaeng or Mad fan Took out her shoes and threw it on my face but Taehyung grabbed it on the spot light as He smiled and said.

"She's human too and pleasestop acting weird if you don't like her but you willas She's really something that Caught my heart and Attention"

The mad fan girl - "I love you V!! Please don't marry her, You can marry me instead"

Taehyung smiled and answered - "You'd only seen me on the Screen little girl but Yn had Supported me when I wanted to be on screen so hopefullyyou can understand"

He's always calm and silent but in front of the people as He's really pain in a** as He liked to be Childish with me, Play with me and even Kick me like he did in past but this time with love and fun.

We're not going to marry till the Contract from YG Entertainment will be
Done so for that I'll wait the day come when He'll take me the word "I do".

Bts are now at our place and playing with my 3 siblings as They started to punch me after reading the whole book in parts.

They really killed me almost as all turned same as the Book characters.

LOL!!

SAME AS BOOK, KINDA SCARY!!

Jimin placed at me as He said - "V, Don'teven try to be near my girlfriend understood"

I was scared as He act so of him.

Jungkook really pinned me in front of all as his face was tomato red but acted - "I'mgoing to be your boss so better to look after me Yn"

He covered his face as All started to laugh.

Yoongi hit my head as Nudged his arms. He really started fight with me as He likes his character on point.

Hoseok was so happy that I don't ruin him so he hugged me but Jungkook apart us as Book had already into live actions.

*Remember the time when Hoseok was so near to Yn being over happy and Jungkook did the same thing!!?!!*

Rm act strange as he said - "Yn, You already send my poor Doll into Asulylum so why would I act in this"

The whole big silence as all started to laugh till we die as Rm too.

You know what the best part was??

Any guesses??

Jin acted Innocent as He told everyone that He's not interested in this whole things but as We sat on the dinner table.

He clutched my hands and giving me Handsome smile.

I smirked as I up lifted my hands and all Bts members shouted at Jin with shocked and choked into death pool.

"Jinnnieee...........Doubleface"

Taehyung hold my hands after removing from Jin's as He said bewildered and Rude.

"Stop touching my belong Jin, I'mhis Owner and She's mine"

Epilogue end_

Oh God!! I really did well OMO!!!

Please Don't forget to vote.🍎

Follow this Apple, I'm Authoress too you know.😳🍒