Chapter32

Yn heard, what he just called??

Apple!!?

Oh God!! Ok so this wasn't my dream or this isn't the reality??

Oh wait!! I really can't relate myself with the Female Character of my Own Book!! Stupid Yn.

Ps - Yeah guys!! She'd Written the whole Book by situating herself in it.

He keep looking at the door as He Suddenly ran away from the spot as It's awkward to be with a girl in the same washroom.

He turned and then he realized that He was inside the Ladies washroom right now.

Taehyung - Holy Sh-

He heard the talking of girls so he hide himself on the wall by sticking simply on it and waiting for the girl to go elsewhere.

How can Blue Jacket can mix with the color of white??

And yeah.

It turns out with Embarrassment as They stood and Watched the Guy sticking himself with The Wall where the Lady was Advertising the Perfume brand.

One girl shouted- "You pervert!!"

And all girls almost caught him to kick him out but He manage to hide himself on the Jacket and ran inside the Big Hall again.

The girls are laughing and going inside of the washroom but as they opened the door.

They met nobody else than Yn, Who's slapping herself to be this Weird and Muttonheaded in front of KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!

She's upset and hitting the tiles wall.

She heard the sound of creak and turned her death look over the bunch of girls.

They can't bear it and by screaming, they all ran from the spot.

Yn stood straight and decided to not cross her way with any of the BTS boys as She'd already mixed the moment with awkwardness.

Yn murmured - See, What you done with your easy life!!? You're pumpkin in front of Taehyung and Potato in front of Jimin, I can't relate myself being Zombie or Donkey in front of other members. But it's just too frustrating as I'd already Done FREAKING good view on My Bias and Bias wrecker!!

***

Yn is walking while covering her face with the purse as The Director of Company came and took her in the direction straight towards THE BTS!!!

NO!!! I'm looking like an Rotten A**!!!

No!! Not now.....N-Never!!!

He told Yn to sit in the front of the 7 guys as They all started to stare at her.

She looks so Different then the first meeting that Nobody can recognize her Suddenly.

She smiled at all as They just couldn't make their eyes off from her.

Yn looks gorgeous tonight.

The director introduce the girl with The Boy Band as He said - She's the One of my Great Writer who had Completed her Fanfiction Book including all of you guys!!

Ps- Ikr, It's like How the heck, Fan fiction Book can be published and Has going to Sell Hard Copies but It's how I like and Suppose.

Author Aditi can do whatever she likes you know.😏😝

Yn is really nervous like how to start the conversation as Direction left her with 7 guys alone closing the Door behind.

Look I'm dead now!!

They're so different in real life as she wrote on her book.

Jungkook isn't Playboy as He's blushing and rubbing his nape to not eye contact with me.

Jimin is looking at me then other direction while trying to figure out where he'd seen me!!

*please don't find me*

Hoseok isn't like Jumping over me but smiling awkwardly as to lighten the Intense tension on the Suffocating air.

Suga or You can say Yoongi is just watching me deadly as not taking off his eyes. His eyes are blank and unreadable. But as I watched at him, he Suddenly smiled for just quick second then the smile dissapeared.

Namjoon is sat next of me so it's being so Silent and Intense as He keep his eyes fixed on the floor.

Jin is what the thing I had lived with curse and Fear in my Coma Timescape.
He was the biggest a** for me and now in reality, his pulpy lips are half opened and wanting to start the conversation from somewhere but can't!!

And The Kim Taehyung, the Guccy Boy, I know is Sat on the So corner full area where He can fix his eyes with nothing but his Colorless And Empty Couch.

He Looked at my way to check if I'm really here and in my surprise, He turned his face so quick like he's really not wanting to see me again!!

Hell, That's why I wasn't planning to meet with them!!

My face turned The whole Red as I joined the BTS with silence.

Can you believe!!? I sat there like the heaviest minutes of my life and Watching nothing but the floor??

After 2 minutes passed.

After 5 minutes....

*Inserting Caw caw*🤣🤣

After while 10 minutes without uttering any word.

It's enough!!!!

I screamed loudly at the silence to be break anyhow.

Yn shouted before slamming her hands over the Glass Table.

Yn - Ahhhh~ !!!!!

Jungkook thinks in fear - Girls are so scary.

Yn after realizing the mess - Uhm-I-I'm Yn, N-Nice to See you guys again.

The Whole guys look at me as I just watching Taehyung who's currently tighting his fist into ball and wanted to say something to stop me.

Is he thinking that I'll tell all that I'd seen him inside Ladies Washroom??

Taehyung - Listen Apple, Just come at this way.

And He dragged me at the corner of the Room where the lights were dim.