Chapter8

"Yn"

"Hahaha!!! Hmm" My eyes are watery because he'd another level to give aches in stomach.

"S-Sorry if you feel horrible Suddenly"

"???"

"Listen, I really not meant to scareyou or harm you but Suddenly walked inside the dark room where I was hiding from Kim Taehyung long ago and I thought He came and spot me here"

Now I get it, He was present that time when I got scared outta mind. But Ad his words, I remember and resembled his full name correctly.

KIM TAEHYUNG.

The corner of my eyes can see the guy Jin is busy with his phone beside the curtains which are now open.

His half face is lightning in the daydream light as His thick lashes flickered above his Calm eyes.

"Hoseok"

"Can you pass me that Orange juice, my throatis getting dry now"

He did and gave me the glass of orange juice. I DON'T HAVE IDEA why Suddenly I split the half sipped orange spit out with the force Suddenly as he doubtfully asked.

"Can I ask you something Yn?"

"Ya sure"

"Don't take me wrong, I'm just curious

"Hmm, ask your curious question to me"

"Are You forcefully kidnapped by Kim Taehyung this morning or Are You and  Jungkook know each other as he really act like your Possessive Boyfriend???"

I spitted the shit over his shirt.

"Oh ss-orry!!"

He smiled awkwardly as he ran towards the door before closing the door behind.

After He went went to clean himself, I put the glass again in the side table and by holding the pillow, I tried to look see the Silent Jin on the Chair where he May found but.

He wasn't present there??

Where is he??

!!?

"So You're curious about me Sweet pie" He Suddenly came from behind and scared me.

"Who the hell-"

I turned and as my shock, He is KIM FREAKING SEOK JIN!!

As his behaviour Suddenly changed and even home called me by other unpredictable name except Yn!!

Is he acting inside the 4 wall or anyone is watching us like the director or producer??

Where's the cameraman??

"Your acting skill is really natural like you reallytry to flir-"

He completed.

"Baby, I'm not acting in the front of you and Btw I'm not trying to flirt with you Cause I'm really want to tease you and own you"

He jumped on beside me as he tugged my little hairs behind the ears that gave me electrifying sensation Suddenly.

Now He's too close from me and I can make his each and every freaking feature details clearly.

His face from this much close is really giving me urge to see him more but as for sure,  he's trying to seduce me and I'm not drooling Personality

But He breathen over my face and look at me with needy eyes.

"You know what Yn"

"........"

He coldly whispers in my Sensitive ears.

"I'm not acting right now but You'd already seen my acting skill in front of other guys just few minutes later"

Is this Worldwide Handsome face is just Illusion of his real side, That's why I appreciate True beauty not the fake face.

Don't forget to vote.🍎

Question_

You like dogs or not?

Answer_I like but from far, just exception is my Yeontan!!!