Chapter39

This Is Like real past between Taehyung and Yn so be ready for the Small ride of their past and then We'll continue to our Story again.

The Cold air is coming from the front hall door as the entry of the Tall figure came inside of the house after putting lock.

Taehyung is huffing and Screaming as the scary Girl was being chasing him again from His Training Hall, Suddenly appeared in the Parking lot, Walking behind whenever he went outside of the Dorm of trainees.

She's really weird and Kind of Crazy Human being, Taehyung isn't wanted to meet that girl again but the creaking sound from the wall capture his ear.

The damn silent was being heard but the the sudden slam on the glass windoe made him to jump!!

The Sasaeng came inside of the window as She's holding the Knife and Scissor in her hands!!!

Taehyung turned to watch the door but she ran Over him and Pinned him inside her Arms and Floor.

She's watching Taehyung intensely as She closed her Eyes very near to his eyes.

They're facing at each other.

But the difference was just that the Sasaeng was Smiling as Trailing the knife over his crook and Taehyung is Bring terrified and hell Scared!!

She had been wearing the Hidden Mask and Full White Clothes Top to Bottom.

She managed to Way back herself as He asked her vibrating - W-Why are you still chasing me if I'd even free you from the Police Station after what you did to me at the Dorm!!

She placed the Scissor inside on her Skirt and Cut small piece of cloth from Skirt and Cleaned his Crooked which is Bleeding from her light cut.

She intensely pushed him on the floor as Started to lick his Blood Wildly!!

Taehyung hadn't been ready for this so He pushed her aside an ran from the Spot!!

But Caught by her as She Drag him towards the Hidden Way where She'd already found after so many research and Stalk.

He looked over Taehyung as She started to cry - Don't you understand I never wanted to hurt you but I guess you'd forgotten me after You join Idolship Tae.

She wipened her cheeks as She look over Taehyung who's being struggling as She'd covered his Eyes from behind.

She threw Taehyung inside the Dark Box room where She cursed him to be feel same as He done with her In back days when She was been targeted by him!!

He'd Tortured her and Bullied her Whenever He get Mental or Being Rejected by Companies.

He really struggled for the Opportunity but he never get and He Unknowingly started to Tease and Hit Yn without Knowing her Any Identity because She always carry to put mask on.

Taehyung wasn't knowing why he always came in the same spot after Every High school days ended.

Yn always liked Taehyung from the past and Always wanted to help him from going live from his depression but ended as She found that Taehyung isn't going to be on the high school.

Cause He's going in the other unknown city to Be Struggle under the Company as Trannie.

She's so obsessed with him that He always put herself in danger to see him one more time inside his class by Going inside the Unknown house where She can easily watch him from he Binoculars.