Chapter35

Taehyung is staring at his own Cover as He'd heard that from me that I'm not at all in his fangirling line.

Now I'm so mysterious to myself that how I'm so different than other girls, I really thinks that He's just telling me because if I wanted to take his love but it's just too disgusting to think that I was the Dangerous stalker of him in past.

He's really fooling around me, because nobody literally told me the correct reason of my Unconsciousness.

Btw, His Expressions are stunned and Unrealistic as He watched me while smirking like hell.

Oh God!! He's smirking at my way that is killing from inside for sure.

Idk I hate or Like his smirk.

He stood next to me as He said in his Husky voice - "Gimme, That I Wanted"

The whole Bts guys heard him as They turned to look at his way with wide eyes.

Namjoon smirked - What You wanted Taetae.

Taehyung blankly as he pull the book from Yn's hand - Uhm- Just Book.

Bts - Ohhh!!!😑

After the Launch Party ended they all started to go back for their Destination back.

But The reporter stopped Yn and asked her - So Miss Yn, Your book is going to be the Best Seller as We can see your launching is just to be the reflection of the Success, but I wanted to ask you something that Why This Book call_

YOU'RE THE APPLE OF MY EYES??

Taehyung stood there as The Bts walked forward far. He turned to Look Yn as He looked deeply at her way.

Yn is too confused why She Wrote the Whole book and then Put this title for what.

She's cursing herself to be Blur of her Some parts of the Life Cassette.

The reporter again asked as Taehyung came in the stage and said.

Taehyung - "It's indirectly means that How previous You're in the eyes of mine"

She blinked as she watched him smiling.

Taehyung - "You know this idiom very well Mr. so You know it clearly that This indicates the Love and Affection to whom the one You love the most, It's not about How much you Spend money on her but How much time to spend to make her only Yours"

The reporter watched both of them as His smiled Suddenly grew.

He dragged Yn away from the spotlight and Take her at the Car while Closing the door and telling his driver to send her safely home.

Yn opened the window as She asked - And What about you!! How you'll be on your place?!

Taehyung - Don't worry Apple, I'll be on my dorm as My Boy Group is waiting for me at other side

Taehyung convinced her as She blushed really little and waved to wish him Good night.

She left and He called The car but Of his shock!! They had already rode the car some distance away!!

They all are so Untrustworthy sometimes!!

Taehyung Stroked his hair in frustration as He kicked the Pillar near him but hurted himself only.

Teahyung - Ok So in this Situation, I can walk on the place where they're waiting for me rn.

He wear his Black Converse, Cap, And started walking along with the way.

After Walking like 10 minutes He watched the Bts Members are still waiting for him.

Jungkook is the one who see him coming.