Chapter36

I ran towards the balcony to see for him but wasn't anywhere.

I scold and they all ran after laughing.

Is they're lieing??

God!! I'm so confused and Done with 2 faces of Taehyung!!!

But I feel relaxed as One of them came and shouted - "Don't believe him Unnie, V hadn't came here, And take your kiss on your cheeks"

He ran from the room as I eye rolled while Joining the Shattered piece of life in one Perfect Senseful box.

Is He came or not!!!

But why he'll come if He'd already see me like Untrustworthy Stalker and Creepy minded lady??

And What is that about taking my kiss on his cheek when I was sleeping!!?

Is this really right or just Jesus is Practicing some thrilling and nice cursed upon innocent me??

***

Mom and Dad are taking with My Cousins and Siblings about visiting Concert Of Bts as I heard it and feel so Mixed of Happiness and Fear??

Idk.

Mom and Dad asked me about my health as they suggested me to Eat on time and Take much sleep and rest.

They really do care of me, They hadn't cried in front of me after I thought I'm just opening my eyes like enough 1 month but it's damn 2 great years with no chances of Backup!!

They Cried but not in front of me but when I wasn't watching them.

The time flew so fast.

I'd gained popularity more as I'd wrote The Book.

After some more days goes, The Bookstores seems incomplete without the idea of Selling The first edition of the book.

The book is really getting more and more attention as One of the book reached over the desk of Makeup Table of Taehyung.

He glared at Makeup Artist as She apologized but he smiled and asked her to let this book to him.

M.Artist - Anyways, This book is all about you *winking* take it, I've no objection.

Taehyung Put it inside the bag and being ready for the Performance with his Bts.

***

It's really exhausting and paining af!! Jungkook is crying after his muscle strained and He immediately slept on the Couch taking much amount of air.

Taehyung's Shoulder had been injured while dancing before He get hurted by the Very Strong Tallest Bangtan guy Rm.

He's putting ice bag over his revealed Off shoulder as He bend on the Couch for much rest.

Jungkook kicked legs on air as Taehyung stood to be safe from his kicks and take his sit near Jimin.

Jimin is currently reading the the book of Yn very carefully.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he snapped the book from Jimin.

"Jiminie!! It'sbad manners to take anyone's belongings from his bag without an permission!!"

Jimin - Are you nut V, it's not your Book Ok, this book is From Yn.

Taehyung stopped messing as he heard her name- What just you said?? Yn!!

Jimin eye rolled - Don't you know that!!?? The Beutifil Author of this book had Send the Parcel where 7 books were placed neatly and All had already took it. Where you were V?? So The book of your is on Jin-

He stood and ran over to Jin as Jin Unbuttoning his 2 buttons to get Ac inside of the body.

Taehyung asked Jin - Where's The book of mine.

Jin - OMO!! Your makeup artist was reading that book and I think You got yours.

So Makeup artist is really a great actress, huh. My book was all the time at my side but I thought that it's not mine.

Hey!! I had heard this kind of sentence from anywhere.

He shrugged and did his makeup again and Watching Makeup Artist deadly.

M.Artist - Don't see me like that Taehyung, I was just playing around you.

Taehyung- whatever.....you say.

****

All are now ready to meet with there crazy army as the Crowd are standing in the row to meet 7 Handsome Hot guys!!

I'm currently sticking inside the bunch of crowd where all are Jerking over me to get into line.

My parents watched me struggling so they helped me to get along with them.

My 3 sibling and Elder Sister aren't here but my elder brother is here.

He's busy with his phone as He's not really Army but just to watch new girlfriend Roaming anywhere if He can find.

Come on!! He can help me lining on the Army line.

Finally I Single entered in the line as I waited, waited and waited, It's too Embarrassing as All are Holding stuffed Toys, Cute Accessories, Gifts, Pastries or whatever....

And I'm just to meet them as I'm ghe one of the army. Yeah!! I wanted yo prove it that I'm an Army to That Kim Taehyung!!

I was thinking this things when Suddenly I heard the Sound of Jungkook.

Jungkook shocked - Yn!! Don't spaced out!! Where you're watching??

I looked at him and He looks so cute, not like what I made him inside the character but he's Cute and Kind.

Jungkook averted his gaze from my eyes to my lips as I froze.

Jungkook keep staring at me for a moment then I asked him what made him spaced off??

Jungkook - Cherry🍒🍒

My eyes widened- You red my book somewhere!!

Jungkook - ??.....you mean You'd wrote something unusual between me and Cherry!! Don't tell me!!

I laughed at his wild imagination- Of It's nothing, Just read the book, You'll found it.

Jungkook- I can't!! The has so many chapters and The Books are not my type to read but I'll try.

I met with all of 6 and then At last Kim Taehyung was waiting for me to be approach.

Taehyung with his Cold voice - What you're doing in Army line.

I smiled in victory as I said - See it's army line and I'm army too so better don't be Rude over your Army, get it.

I told him to keep smiling as Tge camera's are focused on their expressions.

And he did as I told him, In this World I'm dominant over him.😏😎