Chapter15

He took my hands Suddenly and started to walk fast in his tracks as leaving the main hall behind amd reaching to the gate.

He's acting weird right now.

"So can you just took me to your university without telling even Jimin!?"
I said as He gave me his Bunny smirk.

"He's the why Kim Taehyung can stop you to come with me in my Univesity so talking and help me to open this gate."

He took out the Spare keys of The gate and open it which made me quiet annoy and surprised.

Is he wanted to kidnap me or Eventually wanted to throw me away from his friend's house!?

I resist to not act like freaking maniac but tried to ask the reason why we're leaving this house so sudden.

"You know Cherry. If he'll find you inside the house then he'll surely focus the sight of you in his front, That's why"

"One more thing to ask" I picks some not hurting plus careful words.

"Say" He stopped Suddenly and explore my facial expressions.

"Uh-You're acting little dominant over me" I weakly smiled.

His honey Bunny face turned to Devil one as He smirked and asked in response.

"What I look like!?" He smirked.

No answer.

He drag me to the corner as He revealed his bike there placing behind the secret site.

Damn!

He's Smart.

Cunning Bunny.

He watched my every moves as He started the bike.

I wanted to ask this question very quickly as There's no escape if he's the one who reached at night in my room.

So As He pulled me towards his bike, I immediately shrugged him and Asked him anxiously.

"Jungkook, Is that you last night?!?"

"What are you talking of??" He asked politely.

"Uhm-I've some works to do so Can you just excuse me" I turned myself but He wasn't allow me to go back again in the house.

He block my way with the bike and told me something which made me quiet shock!!

"You wanna know, Who's him" He tried to look normal but his curious eyes were telling me the other story.

Tell me fast!!

"Yeah, Please tell me!!" My eye socket almost came out as He said.

"It's Yeontan" Jungkooki told me.

WHAT THE ****!!

"What you're saying, He's Yeontan, Are you seriously kidding me!!?" I Eyerolled.

"Yah, Sorry but I've to say that, He'd been trying to Bite me and Idk know why he Suddenly changed his behavior towards me recently and That's why after reaching to the house last night, I've to sleep inside the Bushes to hide myself from Yeontan as He left me behind" His cheeks redden in Embarrassment.

Is that's what He's talking of??

"Are you playing dumb to me??" I crossed my arms as He pull me to the bike and Took me away from Taehyung's house.