Chapter7

I jumped from the switch board towards the end of the room to open the door but I heard the loud bang from behind which made me kinda run away immidiately after watching the black Orbs behind the chair with deadly stares.

I squealed and ran over there stairs and just about to go down when My foot twisted and The next movement my eyes opened straight in the red carpet down the Stairs.

The mesmerizing morning which was before became the sarcastic incident and the scary part is No body is coming to see if there's any person is lying on the floor or not!?

I really fall badly with the creaking and loud sound but Nobody came for once.

Where the hell is Jimin and his So called cousin Jim!!

Sorry it's Jin I guess,  his name is simple to remember.

I watched the blurry image of any person approaching me as I heard the sound of his foot steps.

He came next to me and I heard the conversation.

"Jimin!! Come here!! The dead body is lying here on the floor"

The large footsteps came near to my body.

"Are you joking, If any dead body will found in this house than Kim taehyung will definitely throw us out, Yiu know He's too Arrogant and Dead"

After watching me.

"Jin Oppa, She's Yn, the girl V was talking about-"

The conciousness blurred and blank.

The next thing was that I was currently in the bed surrounded with some unknown heads and Handsome faces.

I counted in my brain, there's total 4 guys watching me intensely as I slowly recognized two of them.

The one Flirty Badboy Jungkook and the second Handsome Angel Hunk Jimin. The rest two are Unknown but One of them directly approached on me and held my hands like no other things are planned in his life after.

He's too closed of my face and watching straight at my eyes with his Happy face. I noticed his sharp nose is perfectly fitting in his long face, the smile is too gorgeous to believe, his eyes are playfully watching me with care and friendly way.

Jungkook immidiately shrugged him off from me with too much annoyed face as He pulled him back at the edge of bed.

"Hoseok!! You're very little to go too close her, She's purely mine" His raspy and Husky voice are just giving the wives of Leadership and they all just sighed.

So his name is Hoseok.

Btw here Junk Hoseok, I'm hope and You're my hope, I'm J-hope, hoping hopefully to hope you will be hop after you hopefully feel nice again hopping!!

He's too loud and cheery, I love his way of talk, Something like He act childish this long from any other 3 guys I just met in this same day of my new memories.

"I love to call you Hoseok too, You're so cheerful and Cute guy imao" I smiled at him as I can feel the hot and glued stares of Jungkook.

I really like the guy but My eyes never lefting the vision from Jimin as I can feel the stares of Jk.

He's gonna kill him if I'll going more further with him. I turned to look at the other guy who seems like the most youngest among all of them.

His Pulpy lips were showing his Full Strawberry Folds above the chin, His Eyes are not even watching me.

His half face can be seen from my angle. I wanted to see his full face as His half face is just too gorgeous and Handsome.

Jimin- "Jin Oppa, Introduce yourself"

OPPA!! APPA!! He's older than Jiminie!!
He looks little younger as Jimin have Perfect Jawline and Mature personality.

As He turned at my side, I hitched at my own throat. Is That the reason why Jimin told me that his Cousin have Worldwide handsome face!?

I smiled at him but he hadn't responded to my humbleness.

He never speaking anything as Hoseok said - "His full name is Kim Seok Jin but we call him Jin Oppa, He had recently shifted here because his Opportunity to become an actor is much possible as His acting skills is way more high than we even think of"

I turned my full concentration towards Jin from Hoseok as I adjusted the new thing caught of this guy Jin inside my brain.

Suddenly Jungkook sat next to me and started smirking for no reasons? He's smiling and smiling mischievously but the chain thankfully broke after Jimin told him to go for work, Mr. Kim is calling both of 'em.

They left as I'm not really feel alone as Hoseok was giving Company with his sudden tricks and Funny faces to make my stomach ache.

He's bad personalities if He turn to plan  for killing any person with his smile.

Don't forget to vote.🍎

The first thing you'll do when you see your Bias in person?

Answer_I'll die!!*not literally but my blood will turned out too cold with shivers*