Chapter29

Today We're going for the Fire Camp. This trip will be for a week so I'm hell excited this!!

"Apple" His soft and Deep voice stop me before I reach to the Traveling Bus.

Taehyung watch me and then The whole 6 guys who're ready to go for a trip.

Taehyung gave me heart attack as He told me We're hell not going anywhere for right now.

But Jungkook said- "You're such a pain in V!! We'd already decided to go for a trip-

Taehyung interrupted with his Husky and Loud voice - And Nobody told me about this When I wasn't here??

Yn - Calm down Taehyung, You can also join the trip.

But his Voice scared me as He Suddenly took my hands and take me away from them.

I tried to get rid of his grip but He's not in mood to hear my requests.

What he's up to??

He neither talk to me for many days and now acting like my Possessive Boyfriend??

Is he a Bipolar!!?

What he really wanted from me??

I slept on the floor without knowing when My eyes went close.

****

It's now morning time and Taehyung opened the door made me to sit straight and see him coming at my way.

Taehyung reached at my way and then asked me.

Taehyung - See, I wanted to ask If You Like someone then You can tell me.

My hands went cold after hearing what he asked me.

I stuttered- I-Uhm.....I-

Taehyung eyes went red as He pinned me on the edge on bed and by seeping his eyes with he asked on more time.

I felt me eyes watered as He's not really acting like himself, He's totally different!!

Taehyung tugged some hair behind my ears and asked me one more time but with Calming and Normal tone.

I spit my heart to him - "If You'reasking me about who I like then He was Jimin and No body-*After realizing my eyes widened as I tried to clear the doubt*See Taehyung, I had a little crush on Jimin not more then that!!"

His eyes are cruel and Dangerous, I can see myself in his eyes as I kept staring at me, How much I look terrified of him.

Taehyung hugged me tightly as He Suddenly said What I never ever Expected!!!

Taehyung first time cried over my shoulder as He near his voice over my ear and said - "I'm glad Apple, You're going back to your house now"

My eyes went big and in fully Disbelief.

He sat in front of me and said - Yes, If you're thinking that I'm joking or You're Dreaming then You can check it yourself"

"You're telling real Taehyung"

"And from now on, You're free and No longer been with My friends and with me" He completed and gave me his weak smile.

As I heard What he told me, My Big smile dissapeared as he said Taehyung is going is Depart with me!!

Is he telling me real things, If He's joking then Stop joking Taehyung, I'll kill you!!

I pushed him away as I ran to the roof of the house.

I never expected that One day when I go for my house again, I get pain and anxiety.

Yeah....I thought that or hoped that I'll surely gain my memories back and go back to my Parents, It's now going really true after so Many sweet and sour memories I'd already make with All of them.

It's more painful to hear from him that he's going to hand me back to my Real parents!!

When I said He's my Owner, I meant that He's My Heart Owner too.

I never expected that He'll Suddenly tell me to go back in my family zone again.

Time went And I started to Bias him, Yeah Jimin is the first one I liked but surely, I've a Little crush on my owner, Than I don't know when I started to feel like I like him little and then more than Jimin some moments.

And finally I fall for him, And Idk If Do love him but my weak falling part is hurted after what he said to me.

I watch Joonie, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jungkook, Jin and Jimin came again after exhausted.

I ran towards the Hall and See them waving at my side as I felt so emotional that time and I couldn't control but Ran over their direction and Suddenly my step goes missed and I went blurred as I fell on the floor and the pool of blood ran on the carpet.

I heard screaming and shouting of the Guys and The last thing I remember when Taehyung is running from the upstairs while Crying loudly.