Chapter12

It's dinner time when Jin and Hoseok reached Unexpectedly.

I was currently thinking how to explain to Jimin the situation when There's The Flirt came and Sat besides me.

I wasn't watching him as I tried really TRIED to ignore him but He Keep his eyes focus on my face.

"So deep on thoughts, I guess, You're spelling my name in your mind and trying to imagine my worldwide handsome face again but don't worry I'm next to you so You can stare at me" He said as He smirked.

Hoseok Grab the Knife that made Jin to ask him.

"You wanted to kill me Hobbie??"

He hadn't even heard what he said. Hoseok smiled at me and Sit right next to me as He stretched his arms over the air and yawned.

Then look at my side and became gull piece of red.

"Don't worry look look cute when you yawn" I smiled at his act, I desperately wanted to ask him for befriend with me.

But that Jin was Doing something with my hand.

He touched my hand with his and hold it that made my expression shocked and scared.

Hoseok - "Any Problem Yn??"

"No-Nothing special"

Jin was holding my hand under the dinning table that made me to jump from the height of Peak where Ice never falls to save me from anyway.

I dont know but his Stupid Body scent inhaled by my nose as He came near to my chair.

No doubt, His Body Scent, His Face, His height, Personality is Really Unexpectedly real but his Real flirty nature makes me to spit on his Face.

But don't want to ruin his Handsome face.

The other guys came and watched Me, Hoseok and Jin are already present in the dinning table with starving stomach.

Today it's the turn of Jimin to make the dinner. All went upset as They look towards the dinner.

Yeah!! The most Worst book present inside the mansion is Jimin.

Teh best cook is Jin but He occassionally and very few times make the dinner as Hoseok likes to cook most of the time.

Jimin noticed my Expression not give much attention. I just wonder why he hates girls??

Is Any girl Ditched him?

It's really impossible, How any girl can resist his charm, I think the reason is different.

I tried to free myself from his grip but He keep it more tight. I badly wanted to scream and told whole mansion adding Yeontan that the Guy Jin is So Cheapter in real!!

Jin - "Can Anybody tell me Why V is not coming downstairs!?"

I gasped in pain but No use.

Jimin Indifferently- "He'll eat but today is very important meeting with the Special Cliets"

And he told me to be not worry about his clients that time when I asked him to go back directly on the room again.

All eaten the Dinner with keep smiling knowing that what will be the result if they'll tell him the truth how bad cook he is!!

I took the Spoon with my left hand as Hoseok and Jimin turned towards me.

I'm not lefty but Jin is holding my Right hand so how can I Suppose to eat with my tight hand??

"Oh!! It's just I eat alternately with my hands that gives me kick in the life all the time" I mentally slapped myself, How Hoseok and Jimin think of me.

"Cool" from Hoseok.

"Weird" Jimin told me with hesitation.

I glared at Jin to make the things awkward.

Do vote and Comment.

Question_

You're girl or boy?

Answer_Girl🙋‍♀️