Chapter25

I'm on my seat as I found myself Alone in the corner area where No familiar faces can be seen.

Namjoon is leading new groups to sit on the respective places as I heard the Conversation ear by ear.

"You know, Kim Taehyung isn't come to join an art class, I heard about rumours that He dislikes Senior Kim"

"Oh So said of me, I literally like 2 of them but It hurts watching them as enemies"

"I also heard that They were really good in their Bond but As The girl came between of them, All the things went mistaken and ended being apart"

"You know who's that girl??"

"I heard that She tried to commit sucide"

"Are you serious!!"

Namjoon - "Girls, Stop talking there"

They went silent.

It's strange to think like me as Yn because I also tried to commit?!

No were totally different ladies.

I heard the Fighting of familiar voices, I turned my back to see them and Found 2 insane people are fighting for just one seat left at the corner.

They 2 are Jin and Hoseok!!

Oh God!!

I sighed.

So it means this Art Class is for all graders, Cool!!

The tall Blue Personality with specs reached at the place and found them fighting for the seat.

The whole Students stared at them as Namjoon told them to sit in front of the Class and they did.

Seat aren't empty but some places are.

After all get onto their seats.

I heard the voice of Namjoon announcing my name.

Oh my God!! He's really announcing my name in the mike as I jumped from my seat and placed my butt in front of the row where I easily find all familiar faces again.

The art class was really fun and I really enjoyed but with Hoseok as Jimin was totally minding his own business, Jungkook and Jin staring at my way and Namjoon teaching me how to shade from Pencil.

As I was passing with the class where Nobody was Present, I heard the soft sounds of Anybody heard by the other side.

I carefully stick my ears to the door and slowly listen the sobs.

As I was doing it, The Cold hands reached mine and I turned my head in Shock.

He was Hoseok while Crashing the Chocolate between his tooth.

"You wanted" I kept silent while watching him.

He happily gave me the half chewed Chocolate and told me to eat as fast.

I did as He said.

On the next thing I knew was, Jimin came While huffing and panting and Kicked Hoseok on his knees making him to touch the floor on the knees.

Hoseok eyed puppily- "I really don't know, Where's your Chocolate Chim Chim"

Jimin cheeks turned into Pink as He watched my face turned slightly shy.

Chim Chim, Aww!!

He looked carefully at my lips as My heart beat stopped.

Is he wanted to- No!! That's impossible!!

Jimin came near my face and Watched my lips carefully more carefully then before.

"W-What you're staring at me" I covered my lips as He watched me doing that.

"Who gave you Chocolate!?" Jimin ask me.

I just eyed Hoseok.

Hoseok - I'm innocent.

He smiled and He got caught as His chocolaty tooth were telling the other story.

Lmao!!

Cute Hobbie.

He last time glared both of us as He took my hands Suddenly and told me to
Make my butt inside the class again.

"It's just your first day and You're acting like you'd knew the whole Campus very quickly" He furrowed his eyes and He looks so Good.

We reached inside the class but Jimin left me as Taehyung told him to join the
Business work in the library.

---