Chapter28

Taehyung reached over the door and peeped inside of it to see if Yn is present there or not.

She's really get comfortable with past weeks as She's now good grader plus The other guys are really nice to her.

They treat Yn like their own family but Taehyung never talk to Yn that much as
The guys are started to live in the same house and The other six always surrounding Yn with their talks and acts.

He wants be with Yn desperately but he neither get any chances as Most of the time, She prefer to talk to Hoseok.

He felt kinda Jealous of it as He can see How much Jungkook is flirtious around Yn.

From now on Jimin too started to talk some little things with Yn which is really hard to believe as He really hates girls.

Is He gay!!?

Nah...

YN'S pov_

It's feels like living with the family consisting all the 7 guys in one house.

But as The days passed, My heart broken as Jimin told me that He'll never gonna marry or have dates because He prefer to give more time to his Company and He thinks that I'm really not his type so Anyhow I confessed him some how And My heart shattered as He neared his lips over my ears and said.

"You're not the girl which I Suppose to love as My heart is only for my first love who's no more in this world"

He stood and ran from the spot.

Fron now on, I see Jimin as My best Friend including Hoseok as He's really very close to me.

I just like to be some great distance from Jungkook and Jin as Both are really pain af!!

Yoongi is the guy who always messed with me from the day he arrived, and yes messing around me constantly.

Namjoon is really Very Conservatuve for me as He always try to Say something but never succeeds-

I mentioned many times that He've any crush on me so he can say as I'm not the Dumbass Yn!! But He always laughs and refuse to say something but nothing.

And The Owner of my Soul and The saviour of my life.

Kim Taehyung is the Only one which O missed the most, It's fact that We're living in the same mansion but We never talk for ages after the night when
I fight with him to give me the photo of Yn.

I really doubted that It's possible that Yn is no other girl but me!!?

But My heart injured as He pulled me inside the basement and pull me inside the small door from where the door of darkness opens.

He took me inside and.

Taehyung with his redden eyes- "If you really wanted to see her than see her!! I really don't want to See her face as She was the one who disbanded the whole Bts like piece of Sh*t!!!"

I watched the Potrait of the girl after reaching at the Basement where the Blickering lights were eerie.

I watched the potrait which was in my hands.

Taehyung told me about his high schooling days.

"There's always one girl who falls for guy or guy falls for girl but in my case it wasn'tbeen decided from any side.

Yn wasn't the girl who I suppose to notice as In my heart theirs any other girl had captured my life.

I was stupid that I accidentally threw gave her rose in front of Campus in the day of Valentine, I was planning to give the rose to Her but it's my mistake

She immidiately took it like after watching me for some time and hearing the howlings of Punks, I never thought that the girl is the one who is the crush of Namjoon.

Namjoon always watched me ignoring Yn and Yn always start to cry as I had done some thing wrong to her.

Idk, What was that but After half years passed Suddenly My heart shattered as I found the same girl with Jimin whom I liked.

Jimin wasn't even knowing about my crush on her till now but I never loved anyone in my whole life except Bts.

Jimin broke his relation with her after the spring as He get the Message from the girl that She'd been surviving with the Mental Sickness.

They departed and Then Hoseok, Jin and Jimin left the High school.

We met again but many things now changed"

It means it's clear that Bts is Well set now again but How Yn dead!!?

I asked him and his Anger rose and from then He's still not wanting to answer my question.