Chapter16

Taehyung's Pov_

As I walk up immediately and walk to the door of her. I wanted to see her if she is alright or safe right now but as I suppose to search her in the bedroom.

She wasn't there I started to search for her all over the corners of the mansion but she hadn't been seen anywhere.

I started to feel uneasy and my sarcastic thought started to ramble over the brain again and again.

What will be the consequences if she Escaped from my house, it's impossible, but rather than thinking I choose to watch CCTV camera of her bedroom.

I'm not the stalker but the fact that it was my bedroom but as she came in to my life, I thought to change my bedroom with her and now she is living there and I forgot to mention it to hers CCTV camera.

Just the case if any will try to unlock the windows or door to kill me,I mean, I am the Tycoon right now in the business world so that's chances to be killed by anyone who is my present or recent enemies now is much higher.

I had been search all the place where she can be but she isn't anywhere, my mind started to be annoying and I thought to call jimin who is present in the Dreamland.

I call Jimin but he isn't in his consciousness so I just head off from the Mansion to search for her by near areas is she really left the the place or anyone.....don't think like that Tae!!

She will surely hanging out with air and nature, what about Garden??!

----

He ran there and found nothing but his eyes got some items that made him Kinda angry and frustrated that under the bushes jungkook's watch and her handkerchief.

He never thought to call that one guy but he called him for the sake of her.

He is none other than Jeon jungkook his friend cum enemy that's the consequences between two of them because of the past but he is being connected with him from past six months ago and right now they are more than friends I mean enemy, you know.

But he wasn't accepting the call, Taehyung trailed his fingers over his black hairs and ran towards the direction of Jin's bedroom and as he pushed with his strong legs which made him surprise as he was only in his towel and almost slipped but he managed to tuck it right there on his Hot and Slim waist.

"You V!!" He hide himself half with the wardrobe as Kim Taehyung shouted at him by going outside.

"Just wear something and take me to Yn" Taehyung bang the Door loudly.

"I-I'm coming V, Just be there" Jin was doing some Hairstyle as He came inside and By pulling his collar, He took him over the car and told him to open for him.

He did as He cursed the devil under the breath.

F***ing Taehyung!!

He smiled at him and Taehyung just eyerolled as He top the speed and Reached over the house of Jungkook.