Chapter6

The gate of House/Mansion opened as The guy Jungkook and me reached inside the Surrounding where the Boundary is High and Full of Pointed Needles and Sharp Wiring.

Is this the Mansion of Any president??

After I went inside with Jungkook, he left me there with the other guy who's currently busy to figure it out who the hell I'm!!

He told me to sit on the sofa and I watched him without moving an inch.

"I'm Living you with Jimin from here because I've to go for my classes"

I turned myself as my jaw dropped. Is Jungkook is talking about this man!!

He looks so Gorgeous and Hot.

My cheeks get red and my whole body started to feel hot

My cheeks get red and my whole body started to feel hot. My face sweated but He carefully wipened the sweat with Handkerchief.

"Be careful girl, this whole area is restricted for ladies" he watched my face carefully, it makes me a bit shiver.

I don't know what I think about this guy right now but It feels like He's very different from the Jungkook guy, The way he act is kinda strict and too professional.

Like He's an manager of Kim Hyung, Oh God I'm not good to pronounce his name so I'm very good with the name Mr. Kim.

He told me to follow him as My mind was not focusing on the Expenses dangling on the walls or Pure Marbellous Architect but him.

His scent is much thing of attraction which was trying to attract me.

He walked in front of me over the Upstairs as I chase him with my tiny legs. He's fast in walk and not mention, his way to talk is much faster than any other person.

He stopped when he reached on the door of Bedroom.

"V taught me about you in this morning so I'd Arrange some Girly stuffs for you inside with the help of my cousin Jin" Jimin told me.

"Girly stuffs like?" I'm confused.

"I mean-" He watched me throughly as trying to tell me indirectly.

"If you'd prepared then It'll be great" I put my hands on my mouth as He Looked me furiously.

I hadn't say this thing just now.

He stepped closer but just that close so He can feel the vibration in me but not the thumping sound of my heartbeat.

He ask me "Can you move"

"Uhm?"

"You're blocking the door" Jimin told me and I jumped off from the door with little Embarrassment.

He twisted the knob as He told me to go inside as I just watched him saying and then Just only stared at him but He eye rolled and then said.

"I'm not Worldwide Handsome guy, If you really wanted to see to see one than just come down the hall after you your Bedroom once" His words made you even more red.

"I-You-I hadn't said something wrong or maybe you think you're that good" Stupid me, Not letting me blush and I blushed even more.

His Crystal Clear texture skin, Pink lips, Attractive eyes and Not interested in girls Attitude is the main attraction for me for him.

Park Ji-min, He's my Jiminie!! He's Hot but Really hot that If he hates girls then I'm girl too and unluckily, he immidiately left me behind.

I just watched him going downstairs as His Golden Blonde faded in the Boundary of stairs.

I'm surprised that If he've any girlfriend or not!!? I think Maybe or Maybe totally not because He told me that He dislikes the presence of ladies and girls.

I walked inside the bedroom thinking about the Pink stuffs inside but My eyes widened after watching that There's no Pink colour mentioned in the room.

Is this Jimin told me lie or something, Maybe I'm not in correct room. But he only offered me to go inside of this room.

This room is the Color of three. Black, Grey and white. The curtains are covering the entry of natural light and in the corner of my eyes.

My eyes fixed on the chair when I can see the object which is really shifting bad with my breath.

There's anything strange in the Chair but I focused my eyes towards the Switch board to light up the room but It's just not turning the lights on.

What's happening really.

Is this room is cursed or My scaring sense is way more dominant over me.

Don't forget to vote.🍎

Question_

Burger or Pizza?

Answer_Pizza🍕🍕