Chapter40

Yn is in her Bedroom while Watching Photo of Taehyung.

Yn - Tae, I'm glad that My memories came back and I apologized to you about my wrong Behaviour towards you but you know what; Uhm- I really think to be with you still.

I think I'm not done with him.

He apologized about his fault to Make my High school days worst but I remember the Days when He used to be with be with me too.

Taehyung is not in the city anymore as He'd leave with BTS for World Tour.

I'm now living with my loneliness then Inner pain.

I Remember when How I wish to Make his One Glance on me but He was really popular and Hard to Meet Boy that I never get chance to get around him.

He'd gave me Yeontan to take care in the absence of him. He've no Feeling for me but I do.

I remember those 5 days......

************************************

Day 1_

Yn's Pov_

I'm inhaling smoke in the back of the School boundary as I'm checking twice time If Anyone is coming to see me but Nobody came.

After I done with smoke, I walk to the Empty Groud where Students are started to come inside the School.

Girls aren't the type to mess on my way because they know the Worse Consequences in future if they do.

I used to Wear Mask to avoid The extra Stares of Boys as I'd suffered much in my junior time.

So I'm not Soft and Easy to get type.

I passed from the bunch of Students as They get away from me as they know how Alien I behave.

I was just passing from the Passage of Concrete when Suddenly The hit from The boy gave my temperature high.

I pushed him aside and He hit by the Tile. He turned at my way and My body get called as His mouth started to bleed and He was terrified of Someone.

The boy came from behind as I turned to face him.

He was the heart throb of High school, Moody, Boss nature, Rude but Blank at some point.

We're facing each other but his eyes are fixed on the Down Boy. He was Eating the Apple. I never Like to eat or See Apple as Any special fruit but In his Mouth, It's look the most Luckiest thing I ever seen.

From that day onwards, Apple is My favorite Fruit till now. He furrowed his eyes and Drag him Suddenly in the middle of the ground as he cursed the boy to Say Bad about him.

He was so Pathetic and Done person that day, The whole day his anger was on rise and I can't help but Chase him wherever he was going to find his problem.

After the school, I went to see him on his class but he had already left it behind.

I thought to go back home again as I've my homework to do that day.

I was passing from the Long and Empty Corridor as Taehyung Suddenly pulled me at his Side and Pinned me on the Wall.

My body shivered as I realized how Close He was breathing. His Cold Hands were Clutching my both hands and His eyes are focused on me!!

I was so silent to speak anything because I'd only admired him from distant gap but never try to near in person.

The Boys were crazy to be with me but Nobody was knowing that I'd already made my red string with Taehyung.