Chapter 27

I went to the hall after freshing myself. Nobody was present except the guy who was Laying on the sofa like It's his own house.

His both legs are dangling on the side of Edge and his hands holding remote is currently changing the channel again and again with the force.

He cursed the TV - Holy Sh*t, So boring.

I walked near him, my eyes widened and I was totally shocked as I watched the boy who was Hosting the show some day before is now in the Same mansion.

I forgot his name, but for now, I'll call him meow meow Cause his eyes are just like that.

Yn pointed at the boy as She shouted - Meow Meow!! You here!!?

Yoongi watched at the corner of the point but found nothing So He ignored her.

I stood in front of him as He started to feel irritated by me.

He pushed me with his legs like I'm any kind of trash!!! He's dead!!

How can he kick me with his little foot that easy!!?

I'll kill him for sure!!

I grab his neck and hold it more that made him kinda choke on moment.

He started to flap his both hands on my back while swinging his legs on air.

He shouted - B*itch!! Get off me.

He pushed me and Threw The Pillow on my side as I fall on the floor and when I realized that My eyes get fixed on pairs of Shoes.

I looked Up in sudden with big eyes as Taehyung is staring at me then Yoongi.

Yoongi - Tae, You hadn't told me that You're Taming this B*tch on your house, She's Wild!!!

He watched me with hatred looks as I stood and tried to explain Taehyung about the situation and how much This Cat looking guy is Rude and Annoying in my eyes.

Yn and Yoongi started to quarrel with each other as Jimin came and Watched Yoongi while eye rolling at him.

Jimin - Oh C'mon!! Don't tell me, This guy came again with his silly contract.

He sat on the couch while typing something on Phone as Yn Shut Yoongi's mouth and Watch The hall carefully.

Yoongi is Scratching her hands as She get hit by his elbow and her butt landed on the lap of Jimin!!!

Jimin eyes widened as Taehyung walked over the head above Jimin.

Yn and Jimin looked above the head towards Taehyung as He sighed and Ask Yn to let herself back.

She stood turning fully red as Jimin was still in shock as His face turned again with his Cold looks.

Taehyung's Dark expressions turned into a faded smirk as He took Yn hands and told her to Be ready for Class.

Yn went inside the Bedroom as Taehyung walked on the edge of the stairs watching Yoongi and Jimin are glaring at each other.

***

It is now evening when Jimin, Jin, Jungkook,Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung are sat together in the roof top near the swimming pool.

Taehyung is calling Someone to join soon as Jimin asked him, who is on the call.

Taehyung normally- It's Rm.

The while Bangtan eye socket dropped as They heard his name after this long from his mouth.

Taehyung - Don't watch me, He gave me proof last evening when I dropped him on his house. Yn was the one who Try to Disfame him.

All try to hug Teahyung and Say him that How much They're missing Ot7 together again.

***

Yn came on the roof top with the Tray of Coffee but heard about Misunderstanding between Taehyung and Rm.

She already knew who's guy naming Rm.

When Taehyung was going back at his Room, Suddenly he was pulled by soft hands and Was About to say anything.

Yn said silently- Taehyung, It's me.

He shrugged the hold while watching him with cold expressions- Apple, It's not funny to do like that, I've many enemies around. If I'd harm you for sudden pull then what you think?? It's gonna make anything right!!?

All the 5 boys are waiting for the Coffee while Taehyung took Coffee while glaring at Yn.

"Apple, Go back where's your place is, You've to listen my words, Cause you know well, I'm your Owner" He told me to leave and My cheeks puffed in response.

***

He's so rude and Jerk sometimes, I wanted That Taehyung back who was Innocent and Caring for me.

I froze at my place as I realized that They'd been talking about Yn and it's weird to hear I cheated on Namjoon as He's so Nice and Gentleman.

So why I ever betray him for anything.

Yeah!! I think, My memory vanished because I'd surely did something ungrateful to Taehyung or Namjoon and after realization hurt me, I put myself near the death of river.

It's 50% of chances that I'm that I'm not Yn but have other 50% which indicates that I'm!?

I want to investigate and go deep in this to solve the puzzle right from now.

Suddenly the Tall Guy with blue hair started to walk from the hall as Our eyes met.

That was really awkward to see Namjoon as He is currently studying my face from coming towards my way.

He stopped in front of me and my grabbing my wrist, He took me again at the roof where All boys are Now In their Boxers and Swimming while laughing and playing.

As I and Namjoon entered their, All went shocked!!

"Joonieeee!! You came back with us!! We are glad!!"

All came outside as they Jumped over Namjoon and He fall backward.

Yn looked back at the other side as She's now living her most Embarrassing moment.

Taehyung came and Glared him but this time softly in her ears.

Taehyung in his same deep and Dark tone - I told you to be on your way back so Why you came again. It's bad to see Boys like this.

Yn shouted turning Lava red - I'm not!!