Chapter11

Yeontan is so cunning, I wanted to kill him till his death. He ran with his 4 paws towards the upstairs and then My mind strucked.

Is he going to make his way towards the Room of Kim Taehyung. Is that so then He will surely kill me.

But that's when I realize, It's already late as He came downstairs with Holding Yeontan in his hands.

"Apple" He said in frustrated and worried tone.

I felt goosebumps as his deep voice enter inside my Ears.

As I lifted my head, I watched him and Yeontan together. NOW my eyes turn fully focus on Kim Taehyung as I finally noticed How the hell He looks Perfect and Hot with his Features.

His deadly stares making him to look more Hot af. I couldn't control but just stare at his Features.

His Passionate and Seductive Chocolate eyes, His lips are curling with Disappointment but looks Natural Pink in shade, Face is Crystal Clear, Nose just perfectly complimenting his face ratio gap making him more Attractive.

Other than this His way to see me make me more Shy and Awkward.

Is he wanted to kill me by just his Stares??

I doubt.

I stared which made me to nose bleed more as The tissue paper Turned red that made his Hot stares into Surprised one.

His eyes widened as He ran towards me and By holding my wrist, he took me straight at the couch where I laid few minutes before.

He took some tissues from the box and By holding my arm, he carefully started to wipe the nose.

You started to bleed more, He said in Worried tone.

"I had told you to watch the TV and Don't mess around with other items so why you didn't did as I told you"

His Eyes sparkled with Fear and Mixture of anger but I closed my eyes to not see him as He's looking So Handsome right now Suddenly.

He clean the sh*t as He watched the Yeontan sitting politely in the Floor.

"Go to your clients, They're waiting for you there" I told him to not pay much attention in this and He leave me as fast as possible.

But He cupped my face and Watched me. I can tell even if my eyes are closed.

"You good?" His husky but Honeyed sound voice asked me.

"Don't be worry btw, You've to doc.o0tx important works-" He cut me.

"It's not important than you when You needed someone right now, Apple"

That made my eyes to see his Fairy face again as I deeply watched his eyes, not wanting to come back in the reality anymore.

He patted my head and Told Yeontan to Go back on his Bedroom as He Obeyed his Owner.

Yes!! Yeontan is living much like human here and why not if the owner of him Loves him like his own Piece of Heart.

He took you on your bedroom as He told you to rest some more time as He told you that He've to join the meeting again but He told Jimin to make some good food for you.

He vanished with his steps outside of the door and made you again to think if She Took your Personality really wrong??

After some minutes past, The door creak open and Jimin came inside by holding the Yeontan that made you crazy.

"Don't come here!!" I spitted as Jimin watched me.

I'm so stupid!!.

"I'm really not interested to come in this room but V told me to look after you and For now, I've made some Snacks for you, So take this from the door and dont call me again"

He turned his back as He Caressed Yeontan.

*Slapping myself mentally*

How could I say to Jimin like that, He really never even look over girls and Now He think that I'm the one who Scold him for no reasons.

It's going more complicated than anything.

That Tantan is so Cunning besides his Cuteness.

Arghh!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Question_

What's your favorite drink?

Answer_Appy Fizz.