Chapter4

He is straight person so he asked me to come outside, My dress is little dry but I can feel some great legend stares on my body but as He noticed my uncomforting state, He took out his Jacket and cover me from Embarrassment.

"Let's go inside, Apple" He's smiling.

"Uhm- yah"

He is really getting on my nerves, He is behaving unreal than other Guys.

Hey wait Is he planning to Call me apple to indicate that I'm his Apple that He can eat whenever he wanted?!!

If this prediction will be going right then...

No girl!! Don't think like that,  it's just that Your mind is On Dark mode so just push the Light button on and Adore his Gentle and Sobber Kindness

No girl!! Don't think like that, it's just that Your mind is On Dark mode so just push the Light button on and Adore his Gentle and Sobber Kindness.

He really helps you here, that's ok If He's acting.

I started to walk next to him as My head was just hardly leveling with his shoulder, I'm just small than him.

Just above the chest length. His Volume hairs are waving along with his White Tshirt as He looks like an Angel but who knows He's faking Angel turned out Jerk Devil!?

??

But as this far, He's behaving nice.

I kept myself distant from him as He ask me to enter in the Shop attached to Mall.

We entered and My eyes went wide as He watched the Outfits then me.

I'm not looking at the dress but their prizes!! They're so costly for me!! I think this indicates that Before I forgot my past life, I was with Some Money issues or from middle class family with good life?

I couldn't breath the scent of Expenses so I ran out of the Show room but the lady took me inside of the Shop as The Guy Glared me.

"Obey me, Apple. I hadn'ttold you to leave like this" He furrowed his brows but then immediately handed me one dress as He indicate me to change it with my Sticky dress.

He commaded to give me Blow dryier and after I get dry very much. I changed my dress and I came back from the Changing Room.

"Mr. Kim, How's your Health, I heard from the news that Your health is not so good these days?"

I cleared my throat to get attention from the boy who's name pronounce Mr. Kim right now.

"Am I look Ugly-?"

"No, But It's too big for you, You have such a small body-" He stopped as He watched the whole ladies are blushing and Laughing under breath.

"Humph!! I'm not Any kind of Muscular Man to have such Hard Muscles and Big body " I redden by his comment which wasn't completed.

"Miss, I think, we have to take your measurements first" the next lady told me.

I looked at him as He turned around to see the outside the glass.

After the Measurements, I went inside the Dressing room with Sone dresses suggested by the ladies but Nothing was suiting on me.

Such a pity!!

He walk over me and by checking me up to down, and then he walked 360 degree around me.

He then told girls to take some teen section Outfits as I'm not Woman. They followed his command and then I went inside the Dressing room with All the outfits which were given by the each ladies present there.

When I was inside the changing room, I started to scroll over the dresses to find my ideal type dressing and Yeah....I found one dress which was not that Shimmery, Just Simple Black Up to knees dress.

I found it Somewhere Hot but in the same time Cute. I Pick that dress and changed it. I walked straight outside by watching the ground without looking at anyone.

As I walked outside, 3 ladies choked in their saliva as I had shot them on their head with the Pistol.

"Miss, t-this is Gorgeous"

I looked upside and smiled at them as I watched all of them are appreciating my outfit but as I was expecting, Mr. Kim just looked straight on my eyes that made me kinda unsettled.

He said in his Deep Honey voice - "Good"

We were now going out of the Showroom as One lady who handed me the outfits whispered in others lady ears that was not that unhear.

"You know, That dress which was black is chosen by Kim Taehyung, He knew what the girl want"

They chuckle as He watched the driver to indicate that We're going inside the mall to take some more Stuffs.

I hesitantly grabbed his Tshirt from bottom. He stopped for a second then looked over my side.

"What"

"I'm sorry to bothering you, but Your kindness is much unreal to me and I don't think to burden myself over you so-"

"Don't get me wrong or yourself but you know I'm helping myself"

I looked him in confusion as He patted my head and told me to follow him.

I did as I told.

We reached inside the Mall as He put the Mask on to Cover his face.

Is He any kind of Celebrity or something. Or Maybe the Most wanted criminal that The police is searching for many years ago!!

He's terrific!!

His bangs are now much helpful than anything else, He quickly grabbed my hand and we Walk inside the ladies shoe section.

Don't forget to vote.🍎

Question_

If you can fulfill your one wish then what you'll wish?

Answer_Me, Shifting myself to South Korea, living with my Bts*Fluent korean language speaking*