24

hi, uh, smut warning. o3o also, i suggest playing the song above and putting it on loop as you read the chapter. if you do. ^^

• • •

• • •

     Being at Johnny's literal mansion with my head on his stomach and my legs hanging off the side of the bed. I was tossing a ball up into the air and catching it, just because of the boredom I was feeling. I put the ball down and let my hands fall onto my stomach over the fabric of Johnny's t-shirt. I looked over to the radio on his desk that was playing The Police and sighed. I looked back at Johnny, who was writing in a black leather journal while still laying down. "Whatchu writing?" I sang out and sat up and looked down at him.

He looked at me from behind the journal and smirked, looking back at it. "Nothing." And he kept writing.

"Come ooooon." I trailed on the word. "Tell meeeee."

"I'm not writing anything." He chuckled, closing the book and holding it over his head.

I reached up, trying to grab it, but not being successful in it. "Come on, Johnny. Let me seeee." I said again, landing on top of him. He still refused to hand it to me and I took matters into my own hands and repositioned so that I was straddling the bottom of his stomach. "Let me see it, Johnny." I pleaded. "Please." I pouted.

Johnny shook his head, letting the notebook fall onto the nightstand and his other hand on the side of my bare thigh. So, I wasn't wearing pants. So what? Johnny's seen me in a bikini and plus, his shirt is like seven times the size of mine and went all the way down to almost my knees. I was literally just wearing a dress right now, so, it's fine. "Nope." He smiled sheepishly.

"Why not." I pouted again.

"Because no." He said, his other hand on the side of my other thigh. I stared down at him for a little longer as he stared up at me. He slightly bit his lip and smiled sheepishly again. "Can I have a kiss?"

"You can have a knuckle sandwich." I teased, rolling my eyes and leaning down, and pressing my lips to his. His lips moved perfectly with mine and I let my hands trail down his shoulders to his chest and stomach. He shivered slightly as my fingertips cascaded down his stomach and to the hem of his joggers. I let my hands sit there and sighed into him as his tongue poked my bottom lip. Without meaning to, my mouth opened a little wider and our tongues were now involved. I felt my stomach do flips as his hands gripped my thighs a little tighter.

I pulled back from Johnny as his kisses moved from my lips and to my jaw and neck. I scooted back slightly and moved forward and repeated the action a little bit, enjoying the friction that was created, and still maintained eye contact with him as I let my fingers go down a little more and grabbed the strings of his joggers. "You sure?" He asked softly, his hands at my hips, stopping the action of guiding me.

I leaned down, pressing another kiss to his lips, and nodded, muffling the small groan in my throat. "Yeah." He flipped us over on his bed so that he was now on top of me. I kissed him again, this time his kisses were a bit rougher and hungrier. I held the back of his neck while his hand rubbed my thigh and moved closer to where I wanted his hands most, and his other held himself up. His hand went from my thigh and slowly made its way to the hem of the shirt I was wearing. Anxiously, I let my arms go above my head as he pulled it off and reconnected our lips again.